Willem Dafoe IS.. who? in Justice League

What if he's playing himself? Breaking the 4th wall.

What if JL is a figment of Dafoe's imagination, and the whole movie takes place in his head? Dafoe taking a cue from John Malkovich...

Justice league: Being William Dafoe

What if JL is a figment of Dafoe's imagination, and the whole movie takes place in his head? Dafoe taking a cue from John Malkovich...

Justice league: Being William Dafoe

And...and...this whole DCU thing happens in his mind before being stabbed by that lame flying scooter in Spiderman.

And...and...this whole DCU thing happens in his mind before being stabbed by that lame flying scooter in Spiderman.
And it was a very painful death.
green-goblin-death.png

What if he is Hal Jordan, he has been GL for a few years, his missions have always been in space and a whole different organization know about him, away from government eyes and we start to know that the government know more than they let on and anyways - he hands over to JS as the new GL

4chan trusts you. :)

Gonna pick Green Arrow. Given how ZS likes DKR, aged Green Arrow looks interesting. But I have major doubts it's him.

It would be pretty cool if he plays a detective and later reveals he is MM. I don't know if Snyder would try anything that interesting though :shrug:

Why the hell would anyone want a 60 year old GL or GA?

Why the hell would anyone want a 60 year old GL or GA?

Cause given the GLC movie having multiple Lanterns and the rumors about Hal Jordan being older, some people think they would pull a Hank Pym with Hal.

of the two GA would kinda make sense, with Batman being as old as he is GA could have also been active for just as long if not longer then him

since they drew heavily on TDKR as inspiration that story did feature a much older Oliver

it would also make more sense that GA has been active as long as he has over GL as he would have drawn more more attention to himself

they acted like Superman was the first alien encounter, but, if GL had been around for over 20-30 years the whole alien powers thing wouldn't have been as surprising to the government/ or world

but I still have my doubts that he will be playing either

I don't think we'll get much JL-related, if anything at all, at comic con. I reckon they'll show some final bits from SS marketing before it hits the theater and that it will be largely focused on "Wonder Woman". At least I hope it will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"