Willem Dafoe IS.. who? in Justice League

I badly want him to be Granny Goodness. Ever since someone brought it up as an idea, it’s been stuck in my head. I can’t be the only one who’s imagined this and just laughed to themselves at possible imagery and sonics. :funny:

I don't think we'll get much JL-related, if anything at all, at comic con. I reckon they'll show some final bits from SS marketing before it hits the theater and that it will be largely focused on "Wonder Woman". At least I hope it will.

Oh we are getting something JL related, no doubts about that!

I don't think we'll get much JL-related, if anything at all, at comic con. I reckon they'll show some final bits from SS marketing before it hits the theater and that it will be largely focused on "Wonder Woman". At least I hope it will.

Maybe a first look poster of the League with the official JL logo..
I hope they learn from BvS's marketing, I don't want to see much for a long time.. Stills and stuff don't reveal the story so I'm fine with that

I badly want him to be Granny Goodness. Ever since someone brought it up as an idea, it’s been stuck in my head. I can’t be the only one who’s imagined this and just laughed to themselves at possible imagery and sonics. :funny:

What if he actually is the villain Steppenwolfe. Unlikely but possible.. I hope alot of the characters from Apokolips show up.

I would like to see JL take on multiple villains from Apokolips. It would differentiate it from Avengers (Where they only had to face one)..
Then have Darkseid in the sequel

They said he wasn't a villain, didn't they?

How about Granny Goodness? Its not like he hasn't appeared in drag before? Granny's also not the most feminine type :D

How about Granny Goodness? Its not like he hasn't appeared in drag before? Granny's also not the most feminine type :D

33k9fu8.gif

Is Vulko.

Nuidis Vulko was the the royal advisor to Aquaman. He was one of the leaders of Atlantis’ scientific community, and several times ruled Atlantis in Aquaman’s absence. When Aquaman left the throne to live among the surface dweller’s, it was Vulko that was left to deal with the backlash of Arthur’s attempts to bring the Atlanteans out of isolation from the surface world.

This seems to add credibility to the rumors of Atlanteans being a prominent part of the plot

Now that we know he is playing this guy:

3231232-vulko-wonder_woman%23162-at_aquaman%27s_side.jpg

2955440-vulko+-+new+52+01.jpg

This thread ought to be renamed.

Metron who arrives in this Earth 2 and brings with him the actual Justice League who beats the **** out of them because they are obviously the beginning of the Justice Lords or Crime Syndicate take your pick.

Are they going to give Dafoe hair piece like this? :hehe:

latest

latest

I do find it kinda funny that they cast a bald guy as Gordon and a guy with a full head of hair as Vulko. :hehe:

Now that we know he's Vulko, will we be getting a Throne of Atlantis story in the AM solo?

I thought he would be Vulko ever since I heard the rumors that he would play an atlantean and a good guy.

Metron who arrives in this Earth 2 and brings with him the actual Justice League who beats the **** out of them because they are obviously the beginning of the Justice Lords or Crime Syndicate take your pick.

So dumb. So very dumb.

And yeah, mods, change the thread title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"