Re: 2012 NFL Thread: Football's Fabulous Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Manager

Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]449635[/split]

Last edited by a moderator:
The NFL can close the Rooney Rule loophole of teams "interviewing" Tony Dungy by threatening to fine teams that do so. That would end teams "interviewing" Dungy. And by "interviewing" I mean this:

(Washington Redskins before they hired Mike Shanahan):

Danny Snyder: Hello, Coach Dungy. How are you doing?
Tony Dungy: Hello, Mr. Snyder. I am great.
Snyder: Any interest in coming out of retirement?
Dungy: Nope. I am enjoying life right now.
Snyder: Okay, we'll hire Mike Shanahan
Dungy: He'll be a good hire for you guys. I wish you luck on his hire.
NFL: The Washington Redskins have met the Rooney Rule requirements.

Hate all you want New Orleans, Cam just beat you in your own dome while hobbling down the field on an injured knee (thanks to your dirty team) like a G.

Suck it!

1352057064938.gif

Why exactly is the sports media acting as if Josh McDaniels is some sort of top tier head coaching candidate? Do people forget his tenure in Denver? I mean, sure, he is good as an OC in New England but who wouldn't be a good OC with Tom Brady and the New England offense? My dog could successfully be the New England OC. McDaniels was terrible in St. Louis. Why all the hype around him?

Anyone that would touch McDaniels after what he did to Denver deserves him.

He is working with some of the best offensive players in the history of the game, no wonder he is good. I witnessed his "coordinating" first hand here in Saint Louis, tries to do too much.

Let me just say....that the secondary of the Texans...SUCKS. Oh, and the Offensive line sucks too.......

That is all.

Why exactly is the sports media acting as if Josh McDaniels is some sort of top tier head coaching candidate? Do people forget his tenure in Denver? I mean, sure, he is good as an OC in New England but who wouldn't be a good OC with Tom Brady and the New England offense? My dog could successfully be the New England OC. McDaniels was terrible in St. Louis. Why all the hype around him?

My cat was doing pretty well at the Colts until Peyton Manning went down...

caldwellsad.jpg

I'm taking suggestions for a new sub-title for this thread.

McCarthy should feel stupid, did he not pay attention a month ago.

Looks like the Chiefs will definitely be the #1 pick. Who do they take?

Doesn't sound like there's gonna be any QB's this year. Probably should look at a Defensive lineman or Linebacker....whoever has the best chance at being a long term impact player for them.

Geno Smith. Chiefs desperately need a QB and he is the best of this draft class and has more upside than going with a vet like Vick or Smith.

Geno Smith. Chiefs desperately need a QB and he is the best of this draft class and has more upside than going with a vet like Vick or Smith.

Yeah, he had a tough game last night. But, he did his job. There was some home cookin' that went against him.

Didn't get to watch the game today because I'm on vacation but why did Alex Smith take a snap?

Oh man, Peterson is nine yards short. Part of me wishes that the Vikings would have taken a knee and gone to overtime for Peterson. That is heart breaking. But Peterson, as always, a great teammate, happy to just get the W and get his team to the playoffs. Still....nine yards....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"