Recently discovered this show...

Halcohol

Suit up
Reaction score
I always knew of about the show called Smallville, but I never really gave it much thought. Partially because I never liked the WB and partially because I'm more of a Marvel fan. But I decided to give the show a chance a while back, and I figured I'd start watching it every week. So, I watched most of season 5 while it was airing on TV, but then financial reasons caused me to get my cable package cut down and thus I missed all of season 6.

However, I've only recently started watching the show from the very beginning, and I'm currently halfway through season 2. While the "freak of the week" format gets a little old, it is the long-term character arcs that make the show worth watching. The small hints dropped regarding Lex's inevitable future are the best part of the show for me, and the Superman references (ie 'Clark Kent, man of steel!' or 'Leaps tall tales in a single bound!') get kind of old but are still kind of enjoyable.

Long story short, I can't wait to get completely caught up on the series so that when season 7 comes along I can eagerly await new episodes every week.

R.I.P., Whitney.

great show isn't it i still have a few more episodes of season 6 left. I see you also like Lost that is the best show ever!

great show isn't it i still have a few more episodes of season 6 left. I see you also like Lost that is the best show ever!

Yea I lost intrest myself in Lost half way threw season two... But I did get caught up and saw all season 3 after it aired the finale (Thanks to torrent files! :woot:) and while the show drags on I will say that by the end of season 3 it's starting to get some what good again.
But yea Smallville is a good show, and it's filled with great character actors like Michael Rosenbaum, and John Glover... But my favorite show on tv right now is 24! That show is simply incredible!

i have been meaning to watch 24 because i heard it was good but i haven't got around to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"