Relationships & sex

7Hells said:
Anal sex gives a woman a higher % of getting hemroids.
Something my girlfriend found out from her doctor during her first pregnancy.
Too bad for her husband who had the preference. She no longer does it :p

Just thought Id share that as it isnt widely known ;)

What's a little pain in the ass between lovers?!

I think GoldenAgeHero and JAL should just have sex. Problem solved :up:

Kable24 said:
What's a little pain in the ass between lovers?!
Thats true, she said he was giving her crap about not doing it anymore so I told her to give him a nice little option :p
If you **** me in the ass I get to **** you in the ass.
You know, that way they could share in the hemroids.
Thats what marriage is about right? Sharing? :p

7Hells said:
Thats true, she said he was giving her crap about not doing it anymore so I told her to give him a nice little option :p
If you **** me in the ass I get to **** you in the ass.
You know, that way they could share in the hemroids.
Thats what marriage is about right? Sharing? :p

*squirms in chair*

Ouch. :hyper:

From an observational standpoint, it seems to me that it's not the sex that is boring, because there are only so many possible positions to do it in and orgasms, while not always equally intense, still involves the same biophysicalchemistryetc, but rather it's the relationship itself that goes stale.

Stale relationships = boring sex.

Another thing about sex is that it's as much of a mental act, as it is physical.

Lets not forget, it's been said your largest, and most important sexual organ is your brain. What does that mean? Well, it means that your while your genitals are where you get sexual pleasure from, they're only a small part of the complicated system that allows you to feel the pleasure, build it up, and let it explode with a good orgasm.

Now if one is currently in a relationship where the sex has taken a downward spiral to being considered, "boring". The best advice I believe I can offer is to basically find someone else. Find someone you feel more compatible with and go from there. I sincerely doubt the sex part in the relationship in question is going to get any better.

Superboy Prime said:
Another thing about sex is that it's as much of a mental act, as it is physical.

Lets not forget, it's been said your largest, and most important sexual organ is your brain. What does that mean? Well, it means that your while your genitals are where you get sexual pleasure from, they're only a small part of the complicated system that allows you to feel the pleasure, build it up, and let it explode with a good orgasm.

Now if one is currently in a relationship where the sex has taken a downward spiral to being considered, "boring". The best advice I believe I can offer is to basically find someone else. Find someone you feel more compatible with and go from there. I sincerely doubt the sex part in the relationship in question is going to get any better.

Or wild stab in the dark here? Instead of breaking up the relationship why not try that new fancy communication I've been hearing about? Sex can always improve in both participants are willing and able but you should discuss it with your partner.

GoldenAgeHero said:
just wanted to know if anyone here has encountered a relationship or is in one, where they felt the sex was boring and stale, and if they ever had to look for outside sources such as reading books on sex to help spice it up in the bedroom? if so, has the partner been relunctant to try new activities? i know girls who have said they won't give oral sex, but would like to recieve or girls who don't want to try anal,etc.
This is probably going to be the hardest point to get across but it is really really so so simple.

Don't enjoy the sex and by that I mean don't [blackout]ejaculate[/blackout], if you would excuse my language.

master self control.

when you manage this, then you play the 'not bothered card' while your lady enjoys the extra pleasures. Roll off and go to sleep.

after a few times, paranoia sets in about her performance and she'll be the one reading all the books and asking to experiment and you don't come off as a pervert.

quite simple.

Kable24 said:
That's not something to be proud of. Your gf/wife/lover must be "thrilled" to be with you.

Considering the fact we both agree not to have sex until marriage. I don't think it's ever going to be a problem. She doesn't seem to be that kinky of a person.

The Squirrel said:
Considering the fact we both agree not to have sex until marriage. I don't think it's ever going to be a problem. She doesn't seem to be that kinky of a person.

And how long before you crazy kids get married?

Erzengel said:
And how long before you crazy kids get married?

Who's to say?

3 to 4 years.

But since I've already gone 19 1/2 years without sex, what's another 4?

Hey man more power to you, for having the conviction to wait that long.

Erzengel said:
Or wild stab in the dark here? Instead of breaking up the relationship why not try that new fancy communication I've been hearing about? Sex can always improve in both participants are willing and able but you should discuss it with your partner.

It may be too late. But something needs to be done with the communication. Because if one, or both individuals consider the sex "boring" in the relationship, something is terribly wrong with that picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"