Resident Evil CGI movie in the works

I was skeptical at how they'd get Claire and Leon back together, but it worked fine for me. I like how it basically sets up 5 and is still its own movie. Curtis Miller was a great villain:up:.

A lot of people complained about Leon's character in the movie, but I felt it was a logical progression for him.

Last edited:
I just sorta wish they stayed at the airport longer.

I just sorta wish they stayed at the airport longer.
I thought the whole movie would be set there. Like Dawn of the Dead but in an airport. The rest of the film kinda' sucked apart from the big ass monster at the end.

I wouldn't say sucked, but I do think it was a semi-let down as I also thought the majority of the movie would take place in the airport.

I wouldn't say sucked, but I do think it was a semi-let down as I also thought the majority of the movie would take place in the airport.
Compared to the epic pile of crap that was the Paul WS Anderson movies, this looks like Citizen Kane.

I liked the first one best. If he had continued on with his original storylines, not incorporating human characters from the games, his series wouldn't bother me as much. As it is, 2 and 3 scream "big budget fanfiction" to me.

My favorite scene:

Claire *****slaps the Senator.

Compared to the epic pile of crap that was the Paul WS Anderson movies, this looks like Citizen Kane.

Can't help but agree.

I liked the first one best. If he had continued on with his original storylines, not incorporating human characters from the games, his series wouldn't bother me as much. As it is, 2 and 3 scream "big budget fanfiction" to me.

Felt exactly the same in regards to the sequels. The first one was original and respectable but after that the sequels just went into a downward spiral, even though Anderson did respect certain characters and locations.

My favorite scene:

Claire *****slaps the Senator.

I really like the first RE movie. The second one was acceptable.. The third... Ugh....

But that's me.. I love zombies. :/

I really enjoyed this movie, I wish that they stuck to this format from day one instead of those half arsed movies they released.

Yeah 1 was OK, 2 was terrible and 3 was less than terrible!

I too thought the whole film would be based at the airport but I wasn't disappointed when it turns out it wasnt as it made for a bigger storyline.

I'll definately be buying this!

4/5

i have yet to hear a decent review for this, one regarded it as a 90 minute long game cut scene and a boring one at that

honestly i can't believe they didn't include any of the bigger monsters(tyrants hunters etc)

i'll wait till it comes down in price which shouldn't be that long

i have yet to hear a decent review for this, one regarded it as a 90 minute long game cut scene and a boring one at that

honestly i can't believe they didn't include any of the bigger monsters(tyrants hunters etc)

i'll wait till it comes down in price which shouldn't be that long
Half way through the movie I looked around for my control pad, since I forgot I was watching the movie. Might have ben since I was playing Resident Evil 4 beforehand. The settings looked very impresive but the characters looked the same as the PSOne graphics from Resident Evil 2.

I actually really liked the movie, it was better than any of the liveaction ones. It wasn't great or anything and it did lose steam after awhile and didn't seem to know where it wanted to go but the animation was as good as can be expected and seeing Claire again rocked. Also I liked the storyline and the monster at the end was awesome.

I may be biased because I'm a huge Resident Evil fan.

Rating: 7.5/10.

Should I rent or buy this?

I'm a huge fan of the games but not sure if this will have good replay value.

Only thing missing from the movie was awesome badass video game Wesker.

saw this movie a while ago. wasn't too impressed, but it was okay i guess. some cool action near the end. i haven't been following the games' storyline so i can't comment on the story other than that it was sort of predictable. as a graphics person, i didn't care for the visuals. there were some cool shots, but i noticed several anatomical and animation problems. the characters also didn't seem to have much personality.

anyway...as mediocre as i thought this movie was, it's loads better than the live action flicks. yes, even the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"