Revamped Goblin Glider

Mister Gone

Master of His Toaster!
Reaction score
I would really like to see the improvements Harry has made to the glider. With access to heavy hitting science like what Ock was playing with I bet he could make all sorts of tweaks. Granted he's not a genius so they would be petty basic but fun. The toy had little pumpkin bomb recepticles near the front of the wing, I'd love to see those come into play. Other than that I think we need the "demon head" on the front of it. Maybe a cool stylized version, but there none the less. What do you all think?

What the bad place?Somebody not talking about Venom?!Whats wrong with you?:eek:

Abaddon said:

This can't be the SM3 Spoilers forum, can it? ;)

A revamped Goblin glider? Sure why not? He could send it to the engineers to have it revamped and enhanced, they'll be like, "But, Mr. Osborn..." and he'll yell at them, "Just do it!" and they'll supe it up. I like it. :up:

Abaddon said:

Woops! Also the glider would be black, and it would have a white Green Goblin symbol on it and ummmmm it would shoot bombs out of the back of it's hands, and would be played by Topher Grace. We arn't sure if it's gonna be in Spider-Man 3 but it has been leaked by a few people on the project. Sorry

OMG I think i have my fan manip! WOOHOO GG flying around on Topher, lol

What else could they possibly add to the glider that Norman's didn't have??

He had large metal spike things come out of the front,it shot missiles,bullets,was controlled by remote when he wanted to.

Even the glider in the comics didn't have that many cool and nasty toys.

I love all of those one word posts :x its nice not to have to read about venom. BTW

agreed

I agree - let the Green Goblin return ;)

Doc Ock said:
What else could they possible add to the glider that Norman's didn't have??

He had large metal spike things come out of the front,it shot missiles,bullets,was controlled by remote when he wanted to.

It wouldn't really have to be anything flashy. I would first off house all the steering electronics in something that SM couldn't punch through. Next I would coat it in a finish that Spidey's webbing could not stick to. All in all just Spidey proof it.

Doc Ock said:

And considering it was built for the military, it makes sense to have all those weapons.

Mister Gone said:
It wouldn't really have to be anything flashy. I would first off house all the steering electronics in something that SM couldn't punch through. Next I would coat it in a finish that Spidey's webbing could not stick to. All in all just Spidey proof it.

Ock did that in the comics.Coated his shades with a substance that Spidey's webbing couldn't stick to.

I don't think webbing the glider is really a problem for a Goblin.The webbing can't really damage it.

As for making it punch proof,well yeah it could be done,but you see the problem is that Harry is not a scientist or an engineer.Who's going to make all these modifications for him??

cmill216 said:
And considering it was built for the military, it makes sense to have all those weapons.

True.Though that doesn't explain the costume.If anything needs a revamp it's that ;)

Doc Ock said:
True.Though that doesn't explain the costume.If anything needs a revamp it's that ;)

Oh, the helmet? :D

Yeah...let's not touch that. ;)

Doc Ock said:
Ock did that in the comics.Coated his shades with a substance that Spidey's webbing couldn't stick to.

I don't think webbing the glider is really a problem for a Goblin.The webbing can't really damage it.

As for making it punch proof,well yeah it could be done,but you see the problem is that Harry is not a scientist or an engineer.Who's going to make all these modifications for him??

Ah, but he does have a bevvy of engineers at his disposal, all of which would probably obey orders if comming from high enough. As far as the suit goes, I imagine it is a pressure/ thermal suit. Depending on how high the "glider" was intended to go, you would need that. I would definitly "web proof" my vehicle, dang Spider-Man always hanging on to it after I try to escape.

cmill216 said:
Oh, the helmet? :D

Yeah...let's not touch that. ;)

Not just the helmet,the whole costume.Out with the cheap green plastic look.Give him a costume that actually looks like armor.

Mister Gone said:
Ah, but he does have a bevvy of engineers at his disposal, all of which would probably obey orders if comming from high enough.

I think Oscorp employees would be too risky.They make modifications to a glider at Harry's request,then suddenly there's a new villain on a glider flying around New York.

Wouldn't take a genius to put two and two together there.No I think it would be cool if a shady scientist like the Tinkerer was introduced.He'd be perfect for such a task.Either him,or introduce Alastair Smythe.

Doc Ock said:
Not just the helmet,the whole costume.Out with the cheap green plastic look.Give him a costume that actually looks like armor.

I'm not worried about it. I'm sure they'll want to make plenty of modifications to that suit as it is.

What it will look like? *shrugs shoulders* We'll see.

Doc Ock said:

I think Oscorp employees would be too risky.They make modifications to a glider at Harry's request,then suddenly there's a new villain on a glider flying around New York.

Wouldn't take a genius to put two and two together there.No I think it would be cool if a shady scientist like the Tinkerer was introduced.He'd be perfect for such a task.Either him,or introduce Alastair Smythe.

OOOOOO Bingo! Go:) od thought

Doc Ock said:

But wasn't it obvious in "Spider-Man" too that Norman was the Goblin? The evidence alone: He killed Stromm in his own laboratory... that secretary was simply too dumb to realize it... :)

Goran said:
But wasn't it obvious in "Spider-Man" too that Norman was the Goblin? The evidence alone: He killed Stromm in his own laboratory... that secretary was simply too dumb to realize it... :)

They didn't know who killed Stromm or who stole the glider.

cmill216 said:
They didn't know who killed Stromm or who stole the glider.

But they could easily find it out... ;)
Whatever... it's a film...

Goran said:

Not really.Norman was not the only one with access to that lab.Anyone could have done it.It was obvious nobody knew Norman and Stromm were there because Norman was doing human testing on himself on the sly.

The problem with Harry getting his scientists to upgrade a glider,a project long since scrapped in Oscorp,then having a new Goblin flying around on a glider doing the very things they upgraded it with,that would make it obvious as to who the Goblin is,or at the very least Harry knows who it is..

Doc Ock said:
Not really.Norman was not the only one with access to that lab.Anyone could have done it.It was obvious nobody knew Norman and Stromm were there because Norman was doing human testing on himself on the sly.

Hm... that's true... but what about fingerprints?? I know, I know... "spider-man" is not a whodunit... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"