Revamped Goblin Glider

Doc Ock said:
Not really.Norman was not the only one with access to that lab.Anyone could have done it.It was obvious nobody knew Norman and Stromm were there because Norman was doing human testing on himself on the sly.

The problem with Harry getting his scientists to upgrade a glider,a project long since scrapped in Oscorp,then having a new Goblin flying around on a glider doing the very things they upgraded it with,that would make it obvious as to who the Goblin is,or at the very least Harry knows who it is..

You know, that is very true.

So, maybe they throw a nod to the comics and bring in an infamous engineer/scientist to make adjustments, or they don't show him making any adjustments at all.

Maybe it's the same glider and Norman only used half of the things that it can do.

Goran said:
Hm... that's true... but what about fingerprints?? I know, I know... "spider-man" is not a whodunit... ;)

You can't fingerprint something that is missing :p ;) Anyways they'd expect Norman's fingerprints to be all over the lab and it's equipment.It's his company.

cmill216 said:
You know, that is very true.

So, maybe they throw a nod to the comics and bring in an infamous engineer/scientist to make adjustments, or they don't show him making any adjustments at all.

I'd love to see Smythe or the Tinkerer in some small role like that.Would be a nice touch.

GoldGoblin said:
Maybe it's the same glider and Norman only used half of the things that it can do.

Remember there was a second glider... maybe this will be the improved one...

And didn't this second glider have some orange on it??
A pic would be nice...

yer, a nice bit of orange..he had orange eyes and hoodie..an orange/green kit would look really cool as well

Kinda makes you wonder what Spidey did with the GG glider in the first movie

oh yeah..hes probably got it down in the basement..and Aunt May will find it and take a ride

Yeah and don her gilded costume and become Golden Oldie (who remembers that? Come on nerds!)

I know it belongs in manips but this is the thread that started the idea

tophersnewpart2cu.jpg

Mister Gone said:
I know it belongs in manips but this is the thread that started the idea

tophersnewpart2cu.jpg

HAha! I didn't think you were actually going to do it! Topher's face and his "flying arms" are hilarious!:up:

Oh i'd love for them to introduce smythe to do some alterations to the glider. although i cant really see what else could be added cause as mentioned before the original glider was pretty hi tech.

THE GOLDEN OLDIE!!!!

Not that old Aunt may got the Power Cosmic thing again!!!

Yes, I DO remember that (gags) And then not only does she get to have the lamest origin of any supercharacter, the lamest personna of any supercharacter, SHe has the LAMEST ENDING of any supercharacter and loses her powers by shaking hands with Franklin Richards.

Some ideas are better left alone.

OK, the Gibbon was lamer, but not much lamer.

(BTW - that was sarcasm for the most part - I like seeing the obscure references brought out.)

Doc Ock said:
Not just the helmet,the whole costume.Out with the cheap green plastic look.Give him a costume that actually looks like armor.

I think Oscorp employees would be too risky.They make modifications to a glider at Harry's request,then suddenly there's a new villain on a glider flying around New York.

Wouldn't take a genius to put two and two together there.No I think it would be cool if a shady scientist like the Tinkerer was introduced.He'd be perfect for such a task.Either him,or introduce Alastair Smythe.

YES!!!! Smythe!

Ya know, why don't they get good, level-headed fans to write movies? Things like that right there are what make movies for us that've been with Spidey for years. :gg:

Green Goblin 2: *flying on his new glider, coming towards Spider-man* "Believe it or not, I'm walking on air, I never thought I could feel so free-ee-ee. Flying away on a wing and a prayer...."
Spider-man: "Who could it be?!"
Green Goblin 2: "Believe it or not...it's Harry!!"
*They fight*

Doc Ock said:
As for making it punch proof,well yeah it could be done,but you see the problem is that Harry is not a scientist or an engineer.Who's going to make all these modifications for him??

Er, what did Harry do at college in the end?

drmick said:
Er, what did Harry do at college in the end?

In the movies he never went to college.He took over the running of Oscorp.MJ went into theatre.

Only Peter went to college.Heck Harry couldn't even handle High school science without Peter's help.

Doc Ock said:
In the movies he never went to college.He took over the running of Oscorp.MJ went into theatre.

Only Peter went to college.Heck Harry couldn't even handle High school science without Peter's help.

Wasn't he doing college work in that scene where Norman offered Pete a job? I think he eventually dropped out after Norman's death, nevertheless. But I think he was in school at one point.

cmill216 said:
Wasn't he doing college work in that scene where Norman offered Pete a job? I think he eventually dropped out after Norman's death, nevertheless. But I think he was in school at one point.

Whatever he was doing,he had not a clue."I'm glad you're here,I'm really lost".

Hardly sounds like a guy who's a qualified scientist or engineer to me.Harry's the money man.He dishes out the cash to experts in the scientific field,like Octavius.

Doc Ock said:

Hardly sounds like a guy who's a qualified scientist or engineer to me.Harry's the money man.He dishes out the cash to experts in the scientific field,like Octavius.

Oh, I know that. But the point was that he probably was in college before taking over Oscorp.

Doc Ock said:

Hey! maybe thats it. maybe harry tries to juice the glider up and that would result in his death. while trying to save or kill peter he losses control and CRASHES into a Cookie crisp truck. just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"