Revamped Goblin Glider

Goran said:
And didn't this second glider have some orange on it??
A pic would be nice...
Are you refferring to the one seen in the end of SM2?

Mister Gone said:
Kinda makes you wonder what Spidey did with the GG glider in the first movie
I asked myself this question many times??? He probably just threw it in the river or I don't know. Cheers

Murder said:
I asked myself this question many times??? He probably just threw it in the river or I don't know. Cheers

I think that in a case like that it was probly left there cus were spidey and gg1 fought is an abandon island by the 59th street bridge so its not like someone would come by and say hey look at that thing ima call it a glider and ........glide or something to that effect.......:up:

I think he probably returned it to Oscorp, I mean it was their glider

i agree, the goblin glider needs slight adjustments but while he's in his state of insanity, while he hears normans voice, he could give him ideas on new locations for hideouts, or where plans are for an improvement on various weapons such as the glider. Perhaps he will be more indulgent and may kill off the sandman who is about to kill spidey because he wants the joy of killing spidey then somehow cant bring himself to do it. Its an idea.

Mister Gone said:

I think he will end up doing this to progress the technology. We could see, (im just brainstorming ideas) the glider that has 2 gliders the big artillery one , and the speedy detachable one with deadly fire power. The big one with main artillery could be used as some kind of suicide bomb on top of the george washington bridge.

Mister Gone said:

Or maybe he stole it and uses the tech no make spider tracers and his unility belt and....... did I just quote myself?

Thats an interesting concept. But i think doc connors makes the spider tracers

Or it could be Peter himself, he is a genius you know

Maybe I was seeing things, but wasn't there a super goblin glider shown at the end of Spider-Man 2?

If not, what was it?

Mister Gone said:
Ah, but he does have a bevvy of engineers at his disposal, all of which would probably obey orders if comming from high enough.

Hey, I agree: the BEST way to keep one's supercriminal identity secret is to bring in like, 20 engineers for a retrofit on a stolen weapons-system :up:

187 said:
Hey! maybe thats it. maybe harry tries to juice the glider up and that would result in his death. while trying to save or kill peter he losses control and CRASHES into a Cookie crisp truck. just a thought

I have seen worse scenarios posted in here, sad to say.

The Venomator said:
Thats an interesting concept. But i think doc connors makes the spider tracers

I'd prefer Peter make them. We've already lost the webshooters to show what a scientific genuis Peter is, so the spider tracers should be done by him to show this.

SpideyLad said:
I'd prefer Peter make them. We've already lost the webshooters to show what a scientific genuis Peter is, so the spider tracers should be done by him to show this.

i wasn't undermining peter's intelligence, hell its 2nd to not many people's, i was just giving a reason why we could see the lizard in sm-4. He uses connors own tracers against him to beat his ***

LoGaN's RuNNer said:
Are you refferring to the one seen in the end of SM2?

I posted about this in another forum. That they show the glider Norman used and then a bigger one below it. But it is only for a hot second so if someone could screen shot that so we could see.

I also like the idea of the 2 glider system like Kingpin gave Hobgoblin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"