Reverse Sexism

Ok for the last time white suburban males have nothing to complain about in regards to racism/sexism/or discrimination. I'm sorry, but you really don't. If people are acting badly to you, it is neither because you're white or male, and if you really think that, it's probably because you're just an *******. :o

Wow, what a perfect way to describe yourself. :yay: You werent there, you have no right to say I was the one at fault. Thank you very much.

"Elisha Cuthburt" is being silly. What kinda cross dressing male names himself "Elisha Cuthburt" anyway.

I'm currently in Psych class in college, and the female proffesor is quite possibly the biggest sexist I've ever met. There's only 3 males in the class, and she'll do things like point out problems with their in class displays that alot of the females also have, but she says nothing to them. She also constantly points out faults in men, without a single bad word about women. If I went up in front of a class and said the reverse of what she says, ala "all women should be at home barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen" I'd lose my job. She goes up and says things like all males are motivated only by sex and other such things, she gets frickin tenure.

Sounds like a woman who's been either burned a lot realtionship wise or never had a guy pay her any attention. I'm guessing it's the latter.

Or that.

Thank you Brutal.

Joker, it sounds to me that she's either gotten a lot of male attention that let her down, or that she's gotten none and is resentful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"