Revolution!

I just posted a link to this forum on my FB page. For those of you who I'm friends with on FB, feel free to share the link with your own pages so maybe we can get some new blood via our real life and/or Facebook friends.:up:

I've got to say, this is already an improvement. Any other word from the admins?

Well, I went back to the Project Fanboy forum to check on the recruitment thread.

Only to find out they shutdown their forum.

But I'm going to comment on their podcast and see if they'll mention it on their next podcast. They've read messages from me and trusty on their podcast before.

http://forums.superherohype.com/announcement.php?f=358&a=169

Incase it was missed.

I know it doesn't quite solve our problems, but it does tidy up the boards and gives us an idea of what a three-sectioned approach would be like.

So what about creating a forum under Approval & General RPG Discussion for all the applications like this?

Hype RPG Games
(eventually Fandom or Community)
|
|
--------------------------------& Approval
---------------------------------|
---------------------------------|
---------------------------------Game Applications

I get what you mean, a sub-subforum dealie. But I wouldn't think it'd be crowded with apps to the point to where we'd need another subforum. But that's just me.

Then at least clean out Discussion & Approval. We've got 10 pages of crap built up in there.

Maybe we should separate General Discussion from Applications. That way, all the birthday threads and random chat discussions don't clutter up the apps and push them onto other pages.

So have Discussion, Applications, and Games. All at the same level (instead of putting apps under discussion)

Then at least clean out Discussion & Approval. We've got 10 pages of crap built up in there.

Maybe we should separate General Discussion from Applications. That way, all the birthday threads and random chat discussions don't clutter up the apps and push them onto other pages.

So have Discussion, Applications, and Games. All at the same level (instead of putting apps under discussion)

Personally I don't think we need so many discussion threads.

I mean, do we really need Bulletin Board, Dungeons, and Chat Logs? Seems like we can get by with merging all of them and making that thread a sticky. And then we can also just use the same thread to wish people a happy birthday and all that good stuff. It's not like people aren't going to read it.

Then the rest of the section can be for Apps/Recruitment.

Personally I don't think we need so many discussion threads.

I mean, do we really need Bulletin Board, Dungeons, and Chat Logs? Seems like we can get by with merging all of them and making that thread a sticky. And then we can also just use the same thread to wish people a happy birthday and all that good stuff. It's not like people aren't going to read it.

Then the rest of the section can be for Apps/Recruitment.

:up:

Merging D&F and the bulletin board together works for me, I'd like to keep the chat logs separate, just makes it easier to find and read some of the older IM hijinks.

Merging D&F and the bulletin board together works for me, I'd like to keep the chat logs separate, just makes it easier to find and read some of the older IM hijinks.
Ditto.

At this point, doesn't it meant he admins don't care?

So we can do whatever we want!!! :awesome:

Naked thermonuclear Twister for everyone!

Beer's in the fridge and dead babies are on the grill! Help yourselves! :up:

I know who I'm inviting!

2uyn2hv.jpg

This party is going to rock!

Yeah... nothing from the admins.

I'm gonna try and go a different route and directly pitch it through PMs. Maybe that'll at least get some sort of response, whether it be positive or negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"