Alright, it's time we settle this once and for all...

I'm still in shock that a Star Wars RPG couldn't work, but the setting means everything. Putting it in-between Episodes gives you a lot of limits. It should have been BEFORE I or AFTER VI, IMO.

I'm still in shock that a Star Wars RPG couldn't work, but the setting means everything. Putting it in-between Episodes gives you a lot of limits. It should have been BEFORE I or AFTER VI, IMO.

If it was post Battle of Endor, I would've been down. :o :(

After episode VI would have been good. Especially if Zhan's trilogy of books (basically episodes 7, 8, and 9) were used as inspiration.

After episode VI would have been good. Especially if Zhan's trilogy of books (basically episodes 7, 8, and 9) were used as inspiration.

I'd have an app up for Thrawn as soon as the OOC thread opened up. :o

Mmh...must have been awhile since I've read the books. Then again, it's been a while since I've read ANY book...

I support the lockdown on new RPG's.

New RPGs should be allowed. I was just getting excited cause I wanted to make an Arkham Asylum RPG... :csad:

Why? A Gotham City RPG was already created and, subsequently, crashed and burned.

What? Can't you ****ing read? He's ScarecrowJim. Jesus, Byrd...you're worse than MB. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"