World Rid

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
Just started watching Robots In Disguise. It's ok so far, just watched the first two episodes.

I do like it's Autobots vs Predacons and the character designs for most of the characters look great.

I don't really like how the Predacons and Autobots just came out of nowhere. Maybe an episode tells how they got to Earth etc...

That female hologram-Why is it modeled after a female human?

Voice acting is meh. It sounds like the same person is yelling for 20mins. The guy who voices Optimus is pretty decent.

Ok, I'm about 5 episodes in...I can't take it anymore...

There are no explainations. It's a kids anime, they don't bother wth things like that. Stick with it though. Scourge and the decepticon commando's will make everything better. So will Ultra Magnus and Fortress Maximus. Also if you havent figured it out by the animation models this cartoon was produced by the same animation house that does Pokemon. That's why the Predacons do the "Team rockets blasting off again" gag all the time.

Thought some of the toys were okay, but hated the series.

There are no explainations. It's a kids anime, they don't bother wth things like that. Stick with it though. Scourge and the decepticon commando's will make everything better. So will Ultra Magnus and Fortress Maximus. Also if you havent figured it out by the animation models this cartoon was produced by the same animation house that does Pokemon. That's why the Predacons do the "Team rockets blasting off again" gag all the time.

I'll take your word and stick with it:up:

How does Armada fair up against Rid?

RiD has better quality animation and voice acting. Armada was really rushed. Story wise Armada has a slight advantage. It was designed as a full line so it's cartoon had a much more fleshed out back story than RiD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"