"Ring Toss" Talkback

^Yeah I agree. Season 1 and 3 were very poor IMO. Season 2 was bad but not as bad as the first one because there were some good things I think, season 4 was good. Almost everything was good. :up: and this season, despite the good elements here and there have been bad.
I keep thinking the Superman/batman story was the best in this season. :up:

I wouldn't go that far. To me Season 1 is still the poorest.

Eh, I disagree. There were a couple of stinkers, but overall I thought the first season did a terrific job of introducing this new take on Batman. I especially loved Ethan Bennet's season-long arc. At the very least it was a loner Batman, which I personally prefer to the sidekick/JLA Batman. So far the only episodes I would call good are the Superman episodes. The rest have been quite disappointing and formulaic. To rank the seasons:

Season 4
Season 2
Season 1
Season 3
Season 5 (thus far, if the remaining episodes are good, that and the Superman two-parter may be enough to boost it up the list)

I liked this episode, yeah it wasn't that great, but it was still enjoyable. not counting all the other bad episodes that Dread & somebody else pointed out, but its still redeemable.

Decent episode. I was kinda bummed that GL's ring spent more time on other people than it did on him, but it was kinda cool to see Bats with it.

Penguin putting it on his "flipper" annoyed me.

Anyone else find it ironic that Hal Jordan was voiced by Dermot Mulroney, whose younger brother Kiernan wrote the Justice League script that uses John Stewart instead of Hal?

Good ep. So great that they used Hal instead of that other moron who has not been around since the 60's and doesn't deserve to be in these shows. Hal deserves to get the attention. He should have been in JL and JLU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"