RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

... he teamed up with Michael E. Uslan in 1979 to buy the movie rights to the DC Comics character Batman. Their first movie, Tim Burton’s 1989 Batman, was an incredible success—and since then, Melniker has been credited as a producer on every single Batman movie, both live-action and animated, all the way up to last year’s Justice League.

Wow. And 104. RIP Mr Melniker.

104? That's amazing. :)

He was the most memorable part of Pocahantas as Ratcliffe.

Voiced Penguin in Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman and Solovar in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited as well.

Thanks for the laughs, Major Winchester.

RIP :csad:

I know it's not considered something to brag about....but David Ogden Stiers starred as J'onn J'onzz / Martian Manhunter in the 1997 pilot for Justice League of America. He was a multi talented actor.

David Ogden Stiers has a special meaning to me. I grew up with a lot of speech impediments, and all the exercises the therapists made me do were just a pain in the ass.

But I found I could mimic speech patterns on American TV quite well, so David and Kelsey Grammer were two actors I based my speech pattern on. People think I'm American now, but two university degrees later, I'm doing fairly well for myself because of this.

Loved him on MASH.

RIP

He'll always be Cogsworth to me. RIP :csad:

Now I'm hearing all of Ranger's posts in Frasier Crane's tone.

RIP David Ogden Stiers

I'll miss you, Chahles... :(

Talk about a sporting legend. RIP Sir Roger Bannister

He'll always be Cogsworth to me. RIP :csad:
For a brief moment I thought you meant Cogsworth from Fallout 4 and it was confusing.

I didn't realize just how much voice acting he actually did though in addition to Cogsworth. Or realize he was Winchester from MASH.

Rest in Peace Bud Luckey.

Rest in Peace Benjamin Melniker.

Rest in Peace David Ogden Stiers.

For some reason I totally thought David Ogden Stiers died a while ago.

I've become fussier with time, so I'm more like Niles now. :o

Somebody hook this man up with a Niles Crane avy STAT!

Hmm... Didn't DOS appear on Frasier as someone important in Frasier and Niles' life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"