RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

This is shocking and saddening to me.

323447464_560916325602337_3699726973949136146_n.jpg
Bad luck with snow these days. Saw this right after learning about Renner's accident. :( RIP Ken Block.

this sucks I LIKED Ken Block the dude was just awesome I just started watching more and more of his videos on Youtube and was following a series of videos of his daughter building up her first project car a 1980s Audi Quattro she is just as talented a driver/racer as he was.

Oh shame :csad:

He contributed a lot to those classics. RIP.

Sad to hear. RIP Diane McBain. Always had a look of the gorgeous (and also late) Carol Lynley.

Crap. Another legend is gone. Beck is a very important influence since the 60s. Among with e.g. Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, and Jimi Hendrix he was a huge part of what influenced later rock music and guitar playing. He also always seemed to constantly trying to reinvent himself (like I always want to imagine Hendrix would've done as well, if he'd lived on. But that's another story).

This is one of my favourite modern performances with Jeff Beck together with the great veteran drummer Vinnie Colaiuta, and the then quite young but ridiculously talented Tal wilkenfeld on bass. Notice how he uses the standard Stratocaster whammy bar with such musicality, grace and precision (my guitars always get out of tune trying to do stuff like this lol). Also notice how he praises his young bassist after her beautiful solo. All typical Jeff Beck. RIP.

Last edited:
Another big hurt. :( RIP Jeff Beck.

Earl Boen was great in Terminator movies and Star Trek The Next Generation. He will be missed. RIP

Jeff Beck influenced many guitarist and was in the Yardbirds with Jimmy Page and Eric Clapton, whom he replaced. He will never be duplicated. May he rock on for all eternity. RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"