RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

LEcr.gif

RIP Burt Reynolds. I didn't see that many of his films, but I enjoyed the ones I did.

Goodbye Burt Reynolds

RIP, Mr. Reynolds. Despite his age and reports about his health, this felt a bit sudden.

Just heard this on the BBC evening news, RIP Burt Reynolds...

Burt Reynolds was far from my favorite actor, and not even a person that I like, but he for me was the perfect example of a flawed person going through ups and downs and just living the **** out of life, just like I feel a lot of the time. I proudly count his stock car from Stroker Ace among my collectible movie cars. RIP.

Wow, one of those I thought was gonna live forever. RIP Burt. Thanks for the laughs and thrills in equal measure.

Burt Reynolds and it may be inconceivable to younger posters here to think this but he was for a time the number one star in Hollywood, and back then that essentially meant the world. I myself count a number of his films, which ran the gamut, among my favorites, from DELIVERANCE to BEST LITTLE ****EHOUSE IN TEXAS. When his box office power faded he turned to TV and was successful there with a four season long series EVENING SHADE in the early 90's.

A true Hollywood great, and a charismatic leading man. Rest In Peace Burt. You were widely loved.

Burt Reynolds and it may be inconceivable to younger posters here to think this but he was for a time the number one star in Hollywood, and back then that essentially meant the world. I myself count a number of his films, which ran the gamut, among my favorites, from DELIVERANCE to BEST LITTLE ****EHOUSE IN TEXAS. When his box office power faded he turned to TV and was successful there with a four season long series EVENING SHADE in the early 90's.

A true Hollywood great, and a charismatic leading man. Rest In Peace Burt. You were widely loved.
They don't come any bigger than Burt at his peak.

So sad to hear about Burt Reynolds. He was charismatic and a great star RIP. Life is such a beautiful journey which has such ups and downs and he lived that in public. Appreciate what we all have and keep helping each other through thick and thin regardless of our differences.

I watched the Burt Reynolds / Marc Summers interview on the Tonight Show for the first time. He was a good sport.

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere (I couldn't see it) but we finally have a coroner's verdict on Delores O'Riordan...

Cranberries Singer Dolores O'Riordan Died of Accidental Drowning in Tub

The Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan died from drowning in a bathtub after drinking too much booze. According to a coroner's report, Dolores' official cause of death was drowning due to alcohol intoxication.

The report says a responding police officer told officials Dolores was found submerged in her bathtub in her London hotel on Jan. 15. Toxicology results show she had a blood alcohol level that was four times the legal limit for driving. Coroner Shirley Radcliffe noted ... "There's no evidence that this was anything other than an accident." The details of her death came out Thursday - which would have been her 47th birthday.

The owner of the Orlando Magic Rich DeVos has died.

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere (I couldn't see it) but we finally have a coroner's verdict on Delores O'Riordan...

The Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan died from drowning in a bathtub after drinking too much booze. According to a coroner's report, Dolores' official cause of death was drowning due to alcohol intoxication.

The report says a responding police officer told officials Dolores was found submerged in her bathtub in her London hotel on Jan. 15. Toxicology results show she had a blood alcohol level that was four times the legal limit for driving. Coroner Shirley Radcliffe noted ... "There's no evidence that this was anything other than an accident." The details of her death came out Thursday - which would have been her 47th birthday.

Wow, I had thought it was an overdose or something like that. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"