RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

Edd "Kookie" Byrnes dies at age 87. Byrnes was best known for the TV series 77 SUNSET STRIP and for playing Vince Fontaine in the movie GREASE.
82026636_3060349560661595_2573895659073568768_n.jpg

Actor Stan Kirsch dies at age 51 Stan Kirsch, 'Highlander' Actor, Dies at 51
Kirsch is best known for playing the character "Richie" for 6 seasons on the TV series HIGHLANDER. He apparently committed suicide.
MV5BMTc0MzY5NzY1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTcwMTgwOA@@._V1_.jpg
:(:(:(

I loved watching the Highlander series (cheesy as it often could be). I may have to do a marathon this weekend in honor. RIP Stan :(

It hurts worse when it's a suicide. :(

I remember him from Highlander. Sad that he is gone. Reminds me in a way of Jonathan Brandis. Another tragic death from hanging. :(

I didn't know he was still alive. I know the rock is torn up about that **** too.

I loved how The Rock played his dad in an episode of That 70s Show RIP Rocky

Sucks he won't see the finished product from Amazon.

Actor Derek Fowlds, known to millions for playing Bernard Woolley in the 80s BBC political comedy series Yes Minister, has died at the age of 82.

He also played sergeant-turned-publican Oscar Blaketon in ITV police drama Heartbeat for 18 years, and was "Mr Derek" on The Basil Brush Show in the 70s.

The actor died at Royal United Hospital in Bath on Friday morning, after having suffered with pneumonia.

Yes Minister actor Derek Fowlds dies aged 82

Loved him. The last of the three stars of Yes Minister (a fantastic show) now gone. :( RIP

RIP Terry Jones. As a Python fan, this hurts but at the same time I had been keeping up with the news about his battle with dementia so it isn't a complete shock to me. I was just reading about it the other week. He did some great work as a Python as well as directing all of their films. But I think my favorite character of his would have to be Mr. Creosote from The Meaning of Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"