RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

Looking like she was murdered, according to dailymail.co.uk (removed link in case some pics - which wouldn't load for me for some reason - violate SHH regs)
... reports that police are investigating her death as murder. The 26-year-old was found dead at her home in New Mexico on March 1, and her agency 101 Modelling said the death was being investigated as a 'home invasion homicide'.

Last edited:
Her wiki page lists two other recent adult star deaths, one a homicide, another a suicide.

It's awful what's been happening lately with them. One was a suicide, one is in critical condition on life support because of an overdose, and now possible murder? Jeez...

Sad to hear about Michael Culver. He was a fine actor. The Musgrave Ritual is probably my favourite of the Brett-Holmes productions. I rewatched it just a few weeks ago, RIP :csad:

Steve Harley of the band Cockney Rebel passed away from cancer at the age of 73, RIP
I haven't listened to any Cockney Rebel since i was at school, borrowed a best of from a friend, but i recall him being a great songwriter, come up and see me make me smile and mr soft where my two favourites.

RIP M. Emmet Walsh. One of those actors who you've definitely seen in something no matter how old you are. I didn't even know until just now that he voiced a character in The Iron Giant.

I actually thought M Emmet Walsh was a bit older than that. Sad to hear, anyway. RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"