RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

I still will never forget how I felt, when Michael Jackson passed away. I had listened to his music since I was 8 years old, read books about him, seen his short films - I was completely immersed in his world. I never got to see him perform live, but I did watch his 2001 Madison Square Garden concert online when I was in college. I never believed he was a pedophile, regardless of what other people said. I'm looking forward to the new biopic; here's hoping its as good as I want it to be.

RIP Louis Gossett Jr.

I have a terrible confession to make. I've only seen one movie of his, and it was Jaws 3.

Ain't nothing wrong with that.

I respect he followed up his big Oscar win with a big paycheck aka Jaws 3D as his next movie lol

louis-gossett-jr-dance.gif

RIP

RIP to Louis Gossett Jr....a very good actor and big presence in some fine films and TV shows. He gave very memorable performances, such as the drug trafficker who uses voodoo to terrorize Nick Nolte and Jacqueline Bisset in THE DEEP, The wise slave "Fiddler" in ROOTS, the alien soldier/mother in ENEMY MINE, and the cop hunting down Dolph Lundgren in THE PUNISHER.

So sad to hear about the passing of Barbara Rush....she was a beautiful and elegant lady of film and TV. I saw her in so many shows when growing up. Her favorite movie for me is WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE. I've seen it a hundred times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"