Playstation Rise of the Ronin

The setting is the fall of feudalism and the beginning of Meiji era.
I couldnt ask for more...this is like dream comes true as I always want an open world game with the setting of this period.

Very exciting!

The developer is Koei...interesting.

Considering their previous open world game (Shin Sangoku Musou 8) was not very good...I hope this time around, they will improve.

The developer is Koei...interesting.

Considering their previous open world game (Shin Sangoku Musou 8) was not very good...I hope this time around, they will improve.
Team Ninja's involved. I expect greatness.

The setting is the fall of feudalism and the beginning of Meiji era.
I couldnt ask for more...this is like dream comes true as I always want an open world game with the setting of this period.

Very exciting!
Yeah, I’m interested in the setting for sure. Look forward to seeing more.

Not 100 percent sold I’ll get it once it’s heavily discounted

Below 80 can't be good for Sony....

The graphiX of this perpleX me. I don't how we got a gorgeous looking game like Ghost of Tsushima in 2020, in an older console. Yet here we are in 2024, with this...

Is this Soulslike?

This is great. I’m having fun.

I don’t know why so many reviews are saying there’s a steep learning curve. The game is somewhat easy for me on normal mode hours in (only hard part was the first two enemies since had so little room to move on a boat lol). That stated, people said Ghost of Tsushima was hard and I didn’t really find it to be either.

I almost cancelled my pre order after seeing the reviews come and I’m so glad I didn’t.

Bias here though as I’ve always been drawn to samurai type action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"