Playstation Ghost Of Tsushima

Yeah, I disagree. I feel like that is all super tedious. Especially when you consider there aren't any really unique missions to do in the game. It's all a bunch of repetition. The game is basically AC with a samurai overlay, but without the semi-interesting and unique missions and moments.

I get the feeling that Ghots of Tsushima will be the original Uncharted in 10 years. When those that didn't play it and go back and are confused why people thought it was great, though at least Uncharted had charismatic characters. This one doesn't even have that. It honestly baffles me that a game that is so obvious AC with a terribly boring story and characters gets the love this game does. The stealth isn't even good...

I say this as a Kurosawa fanboy, who is confused that outside of the filter and this game having samurai in it, why anyone would think it is an apt comparison. Kurosawa's flicks have lively, real characters. This one is just has a bunch of cliched, constipated dudes.
Agreeeeeed.
I've played a lot of it, and I'm absolutely getting bored with the inane repetition that goes on in all the missions.

Ghost is a decent game. Another AC clone but with a spectacular coat of paint. I don't know how anyone can like the story or characters though. Bland cardboard cutouts, the lot of them.

I finished off the last achievement yesterday. The last one for me was just getting one of the mongols or strawhats lined up near enough to a cliff edge to kick off it.

I still need to grab another 20~ ish flowers to get the last 3 armor dyes (no achievement for it, just want to get those finished) and I am totally done unless I want to go back and do a new game+ run.

I finished off the last achievement yesterday. The last one for me was just getting one of the mongols or strawhats lined up near enough to a cliff edge to kick off it.

I still need to grab another 20~ ish flowers to get the last 3 armor dyes (no achievement for it, just want to get those finished) and I am totally done unless I want to go back and do a new game+ run.
Congrats! A great one to finish off and get everything on.

Thanks. Finished getting the flowers and now I'm onto something else. May come back for new game+ but I'm looking at another genre to spend some time in.

I played it for about 8 hours in total and I totally love the gameplay but don't really care about the characters.
Yeah, I disagree. I feel like that is all super tedious. Especially when you consider there aren't any really unique missions to do in the game. It's all a bunch of repetition. The game is basically AC with a samurai overlay, but without the semi-interesting and unique missions and moments.

I get the feeling that Ghots of Tsushima will be the original Uncharted in 10 years. When those that didn't play it and go back and are confused why people thought it was great, though at least Uncharted had charismatic characters. This one doesn't even have that. It honestly baffles me that a game that is so obvious AC with a terribly boring story and characters gets the love this game does. The stealth isn't even good...

I say this as a Kurosawa fanboy, who is confused that outside of the filter and this game having samurai in it, why anyone would think it is an apt comparison. Kurosawa's flicks have lively, real characters. This one is just has a bunch of cliched, constipated dudes.

I'm curious to hear how the stealth could be improved in your opinion, or perhaps an example of a game with superior stealth? Personally my favorite in that category is Last of Us, and I even enjoyed Tsushima to a slightly lesser degree

Just saw that. Awesome!

Ghost of Tsushima is also highly acclaimed, and sold incredibly well especially being the PS4's great send off exclusive.

Will the directors cut be free for those that own it already?

Will the directors cut be free for those that own it already?
I don't think so.

Its getting a separate ps4 release.

From their IG, it includes the Ikli eXpansion which isn't out yet. While the Legends thing was given for free iirc and it is probably in the disc straight away for this rerelease. So I think this directors cut is mostly for the Ikli eXpansion rather than simply being a ps5 port. So I'm willing to buy it for full price.

So I'm glad I haven't bought this yet as I was close to buying it before. But damn, Sony knows how to milk their games. I hate double dipping.

I don't think so.

Its getting a separate ps4 release.

From their IG, it includes the Ikli eXpansion which isn't out yet. While the Legends thing was given for free iirc and it is probably in the disc straight away for this rerelease. So I think this directors cut is mostly for the Ikli eXpansion rather than simply being a ps5 port. So I'm willing to buy it for full price.

So I'm glad I haven't bought this yet as I was close to buying it before. But damn, Sony knows how to milk their games. I hate double dipping.
Yup, looks like I'll be forced to double dip. it's $30 for the directors cut upgrade on PS5.

It was my 2020 game of the year so looking forward to this. Also I almost never play online but this games online mode was really fun. I do wonder if this means no ps5 summer show though.

Nice like that they are also adding some content to it ghosts was truly a great game been itching to go back to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"