Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

Now you've got me wanting to go back to talking about whether Pattinson's gay.

I'm glad Pattinson's pants won't be purple, or blurple.

I haven’t been that active on these forums in a while, but I’m actually shocked that the level of discourse in this thread has devolved back to “Will-Heath-Ledger-play-The-Joker-as-a-gay-cowboy-because-he-was-a-gay-cowboy-in-that-one-movie” level again.

Now how Pattinson wears his hair when he’s not in the role makes him too feminine to be Batman? Sheesh.

Arthur Fleck became really flamboyant, once he became the Joker...

All those half-shoulder shrugs. I liked it though.
Maybe we can get a Joker who's a Madonna tribute act, like how was meant to be the case in Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth.

I want to see the full suit badly but also interested in seeing Pattinson as Bruce like at the batcave with Alfred, his office at Wayne Enterprises, visiting his parents graves, in the suit without the cowl and talking to Gordon or Selina.

I'm as interested in his Bruce Wayne as I am Batman

I want to see the full suit badly but also interested in seeing Pattinson as Bruce like at the batcave with Alfred, his office at Wayne Enterprises, visiting his parents graves, in the suit without the cowl and talking to Gordon or Selina.

Indeed. Wanna see what kind of wardrobe Jacqueline Durran gives him.

Yeah, it’s all important. :up:

Take it in. Let it wash over you and take away all your worries.

tumblr_ptwcqk1E7C1rrkahjo3_540.gifv

tumblr_ptwcqk1E7C1rrkahjo4_540.gifv

Indeed. Wanna see what kind of wardrobe Jacqueline Durran gives him.
Same. I'm really curious the approach they take. In addition to hoping we will get some stylish casual attire like Bale in Begins, I'm really interested in how they will interpret his business wardrobe. Given we have had two Bruces back to back in designer Italian tailoring, I'd like a new approach, something more aristocratic in the Anglo-American Transatlantic tradition. I'd really love something like Ralph Lauren Purple Label. RLPL is big on double breasted jackets right now and I think it is a perfect fit for Pattinson for several reasons:
1. It's a trendy look right now and I think a more fashion forward look would suit this younger Bruce who is presumably hard into the playboy persona at this stage.
2. Pattinson is into high fashion and he would likely pull it off naturally.
3. The creative team are big BTAS fans and it would be a nice homage to dark deco and BTAS' timeless look. It also fits with the noir vibes Reeves is channeling.
4. Pattinson didn't get much time to train and put on muscle and the strong V shape and full lapels of double breasted jackets will help him look bigger and more athletic.

Somebody “in the know’” says we’ll get another more traditional suit daily early on in the film. CAREFUL, SPOILERS.......Thoughts?

Spoilers my ass! Any damn leak is now considered a rumor likely true

his next project "the stars at noon" by claire Denis is starting production in april , i wonder how they gonna deal with the batman stuff, i doubt he be done with it

his next project "the stars at noon" by claire Denis is starting production in april , i wonder how they gonna deal with the batman stuff, i doubt he be done with it

That's what agents are for... they take care of the scheduling.

It's not apparently from The Batman, i dont know the source, it's from a poster on twitter, Mikhail VillarrealERKKKfSXkAES0Cy.jpeg

Yep, it give us an idea. It's from a tweaked dior ad, or it is the original photo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"