Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

The ironic part about people calling Robert Pattinson gay (even though there's zero indication that he is, and even if he was who cares?) is that he's not probably, but definitely had sex with more and hotter women than pretty much everyone calling him that.
Heck, there was a leaked photo of him in a threesome with 2 models a couple months ago lmao.
If anything I'd say the insults towards him just reek of envy. To say he "doesn't fit the part of a handsome playboy" is pretty dumb.

hulk24 about to debate that and insert himself as competition

The ironic part about people calling Robert Pattinson gay (even though there's zero indication that he is, and even if he was who cares?) is that he's not probably, but definitely had sex with more and hotter women than pretty much everyone calling him that.
Heck, there was a leaked photo of him in a threesome with 2 models a couple months ago lmao.
If anything I'd say the insults towards him just reek of envy. To say he "doesn't fit the part of a handsome playboy" is pretty dumb.

1. I never called him gay, and never thought the word.

2. I’m a visual embarrassment to all my fellow women on earth and I’ll happily admit it.

3. I’ll just say it, I don’t think Pattinson is handsome, but I still think he could play the part of Bruce/Batman well depending on the script.

Yup to each their own, so to speak. I think that he is handsome, but Pattinson sure has his own singular look, and that's a great thing.

Isn't Batman a celibate most months? Sure he's not a virgin, but he's married to the mission.
Either Robert is a bad choice for the character, or that will make his acting superb to the nth degree.

robert-pattinson-the-lighthouse-1571641648-copy-1579798606.jpg Anyways, a talented Dp ( with a great film Maker) can do wonder with his face ( So, like in The Lighthouse)

Knowing his style, Reeves (with Greig Fraser) should have a field day with iconic Bruce Wayne shots (and actors are often at least good in his movies )

Robert Pattinson-Margaret Qualley Movie ‘Stars At Noon’ Sells To A24 – Deadline

If anyone's curious about Pattinson's next film: It'll be a love thriller starring him and Margaret Qualley directed by Claire Denis.

Set in 1984 during the Nicaraguan Revolution, the film follows a mysterious English businessman and headstrong American journalist who strike up a passionate romance. They soon become embroiled in a dangerous labyrinth of lies and conspiracies and are forced to try and escape the country, with only each other to trust and rely on.
The project is based on the 1986 novel by acclaimed U.S. writer Denis Johnson. Filmmaker Denis is adapting the novel with Lea Mysius and Andrew Litvack. It sounds like prime territory for the director after movies such as White Material and Beau Travail.

In what world is Robert Pattinson unattractive??? :funny: I guess I'm living in a different timeline from other people where the last decade did not happen

In what world is Robert Pattinson unattractive??? :funny: I guess I'm living in a different timeline from other people where the last decade did not happen
It's not like he's considered a massive sex symbol and was one of the leads of a franchise that made women go completely nuts and inspired all sorts of women-written fanfictions... oh wait, he is.

The picture that started this whole convo was just not a great look for him. He can look very handsome with the right hair and good lighting :hehe:

The picture that started this whole convo was just not a great look for him. He can look very handsome with the right hair and good lighting :hehe:
Yeah it was a pic of him in the middle of the panic attack he was having when news leaked he was Batman.

Idk when that magazine said he and Henry Cavill are the most attractive people according to face symmetry, my wife said she doesn’t see it with Pattinson.

That’s literally all I said as well.

And that he seems very effeminate looking, acting and mannerisms in real life.

I actually asked if anyone truly knows his sexuality. If I was a betting man he seems gay or bi, but I was just curious.

“Leaked” pictures from a supposed threesome isn’t a guarantee that he’s actually heterosexual either, there’s a lot of publicity stunts like that done by PR reps for actors and actresses in the closet.

Or even surface level public relationships with other celebrities. There’s many instances of it over time.

All I said was is he’s kind of really ugly but also kind of handsome, I guess. And that he doesn’t seem overtly masculine in real life, so I hope he can project that masculine energy the way Keaton, Bale, and even Affleck were able to ... and that I’m excited for him in the role given his acting ability.

As for the conjecture of other immature youngins in this thread acting like they know people in real life commenting on this thread ... taking such offense to somebody saying Robert Pattinson seems feminine or not very attractive, which is all subjective to begin with ... And saying he sleeps with better looking women than they ever have is absolutely hilarious.

They don’t know what posters have had what intimacy with subjectively good looking women or not in life :whatever: that’s rather odd.
It's really when you start making assumptions about his sexual proclivities based on him being vaguely metro that it all begins to sharply careen toward the uncomfortable.

LOL this threads hilarious
This thread lost one of its spices today. *sniff*

It's really when you start making assumptions about his sexual proclivities based on him being vaguely metro that it all begins to sharply careen toward the uncomfortable.
The word proclivities made me read this post in the voice of John Malkovitch.

Alright this has all become very insufferable. Let’s change the subject...
ZqLO5YA.gif
Take it in. Let it wash over you and take away all your worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"