Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

Actors are always at least 2 inches shorter than whatever they're listed as online. Standing on apple boxes and wearing lifts is an age old tradition!

View attachment 32344

Actors who are legitimately on the taller side (say 6"2 and above) are probably less likely to embellish the truth than those of average and shorter height. Also, I'm aware of at least two unrelated celebrities whose listed heights match up perfectly with their respective autopsy results. These types of medical records are occasionally made public and are generally the best way to know for sure what's what.

That said, I agree with @shauner111. Regardless of Bale's height, Pattinson clearly has a couple of inches on him.

All I’m saying is I’m legit 5”11 and Christian was 2 inches taller (not in the Batsuit FYI, track suit) he was a legit 6”1.

Met Morgan Freeman too, about a solid 6”2 or 6”3.

Bale is 6”1 not 5”11. This is being pulled out of someone’s butt :funny: and he wasn’t in platform height increasing shoes.
Would be hilarious if you’re not actually 5’’11.

It also doesn’t help Downey that Paltrow is one of the tallest women in Hollywood.

According To celebheights.com Bale is 5‘11 3/4 and Pattinson is 6‘0 1/4. I think Pattinson looks taller due to his more slender body type and good posture. I doubt there‘s more than an inch between the two.

Pattinson even looks a bit shorter than Chris Evans, who‘s never been listed higher than 6 feet. Of course we don‘t know their foortwear in this pic.

ED6XBTQWsAAOhrI

According To celebheights.com Bale is 5‘11 3/4 and Pattinson is 6‘0 1/4. I think Pattinson looks taller due to his more slender body type and good posture. I doubt there‘s more than an inch between the two.

Pattinson even looks a bit shorter than Chris Evans, who‘s never been listed higher than 6 feet. Of course we don‘t know their foortwear in this pic.

ED6XBTQWsAAOhrI
I think he was hunching down in that pic.

ED6XBTQWsAAOhrI

Damn, Evans isn't even that huge and Pattinson looks so slight next to him. Hope he fills out his suits better as Bruce Wayne.

Am I the only one here who doesn't really care about the mass of muscle Batman will have?

I mean, as long as he's in shape and knows how to fight and be agile, I don't see a problem.
No ninja ever had the shape of a bodybuilder anyway, or few of them, plus I think this Batman will be good to solve cases and put people in jail without always having to fight.

He always lurks in the shadow in some suspects house, looking for clues, taking the outlaw routes for a good cause. Sure, when an enemies shows up at a crime scene or anywhere he is, he knows how to fight and knock a few of them and then disappear via his gadgets. You know, sometimes it's better to disappear than to try and eliminate all of them while risking dying.

I don't know, it seems this Batman won't be the typical punch-in-the-face and go-to-jail type of hero, more in line with the detective side, he's all about finding clues that helps police (Gordon) catch the bad guys and make them guilty so they go to jail. From time to time catch a serial killer or save a kidnapped person.

This movie may also show how all of his previous actions brings him in this journey, where he slowly creates this new world of freaks in Gotham, Riddler, Penguin and Catwoman being the start.

Just speculation but I really try to interpret it as a way we never seen on big screen before.

Last edited:
I get he has to be intimidating, hence why the bat persona costume and the armor. And it really is scary if he seems to like it and always disappear.

Robert Pattinson said in an interview he wanted his Batman to be scary, I'm sure he discussed it with Reeves and that's why they clicked. We will get a scary Batman for criminals, I'm sure of it or at least they'll try, haha.

At this point I think we should accept that one way or another this thread will end up being about Robert Pattinson's physique regardless of what new developments on the film we get. Pattinson could give the best performance of all time and this thread would still somehow devolve into talking about his physique. I'm including my fair share of blame on this too.

No matter what, it's the world who'll decides the popularity of this film or Pattinson's Batman.

It's just that in here it's a more personal thing, liking the character for various reasons, based on different comics and different interpretations. In the end, I think it's great to see all the love for this world and how it can always be reinvented.

But for the general audience, it's just about a good Batman film with a good vilain. No matter the size or the look.

I get he has to be intimidating, hence why the bat persona costume and the armor. And it really is scary if he seems to like it and always disappear.

Robert Pattinson said in an interview he wanted his Batman to be scary, I'm sure he discussed it with Reeves and that's why they clicked. We will get a scary Batman for criminals, I'm sure of it or at least they'll try, haha.

but if he's not 220lbs of muscle then he cant be Batman!! lol

but if he's not 220lbs of muscle then he cant be Batman!! lol

You're right!

Maybe he's not Bruce Wayne and he will be the guy who inspire the real Batman years later...
Or maybe he really is Jason Todd after Batman disappeared and he took the mantle...

We may have it all wrong!

But for real, do you guys think they will be a twist to Batman's origins in this one? Maybe his relationship with his father or with the Wayne company? The way his parents were murdered? They sure have some surprises left for us in terms of approach of the character.

Am I the only one here who doesn't really care about the mass of muscle Batman will have?

I mean, as long as he's in shape and knows how to fight and be agile, I don't see a problem.
No ninja ever had the shape of a bodybuilder anyway, or few of them, plus I think this Batman will be good to solve cases and put people in jail without always having to fight.

He always lurks in the shadow in some suspects house, looking for clues, taking the outlaw routes for a good cause. Sure, when an enemies shows up at a crime scene or anywhere he is, he knows how to fight and knock a few of them and then disappear via his gadgets. You know, sometimes it's better to disappear than to try and eliminate all of them while risking dying.

I don't know, it seems this Batman won't be the typical punch-in-the-face and go-to-jail type of hero, more in line with the detective side, he's all about finding clues that helps police (Gordon) catch the bad guys and make them guilty so they go to jail. From time to time catch a serial killer or save a kidnapped person.

This movie may also show how all of his previous actions brings him in this journey, where he slowly creates this new world of freaks in Gotham, Riddler, Penguin and Catwoman being the start.

Just speculation but I really try to interpret it as a way we never seen on big screen before.

I'd ideally prefer Pattinson wasn't such a skinny guy, but it's not that big of a deal to me.

Would be hilarious if you’re not actually 5’’11.
Are you offended?!

I am 5”11 and I literally met Christian 3 or 4 times and he’s half a forehead taller than me? Like I don’t understand your investment on this topic?

I met him. Face to face. He’s definitely right around 6”1. Where are you coming up with this other height for him? :funny::whatever:

And in the batsuit with the boots and the ears, even taller obviously. I was chiming in because unlike yourself, I actually met him. And I’m ACTUALLY 5’11.

Yes some actors lie about their height. But it’s generally the absolute midgets. Robert Downey Jr, Tom Cruise, George Clooney, etc

No but it sounds like YOU are lmao. Take a joke champ. Also, I apologize for not believing one man on the internet versus every single site saying he’s 5’11’’ to 6’0’’. While Pattinson is said to be 6’1’’. You could be right. I don’t really care because Bale was a good height for Batman and so is Pattinson and so was Affleck. I’m just saying, Pattinson is said to be taller and he certainly looks very tall in his movies or interviews. Taller than Bale to me. But anyway..

Bale doesn’t come off as very tall in Batman, but he’s also surrounded by tall people like Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman, and Michael Caine.

At this point I think we should accept that one way or another this thread will end up being about Robert Pattinson's physique regardless of what new developments on the film we get.

Well yeah, because most of the time it's you who keeps bringing us back to the subject. :hehe::up:

I'd ideally prefer Pattinson wasn't such a skinny guy, but it's not that big of a deal to me.

And I can understand that quite frankly. But he doesn’t need to be bulk to look badass is all I’m defending, his fighting skills may only be a plus for him and is not a priority.

Nonetheless, the wardrobe and acting will do the job I’m pretty sure.

That's why I said I admit I'm also a big part of the blame lol
To be very fair, you are showing admirable restraint lately. You didn't even react or reply at all when I found in the past reddit posts of the guy who leaked the Riddler victim photo him saying that Pattinson is looking "buff as fork". :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"