Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

To be very fair, you are showing admirable restraint lately. You didn't even react or reply at all when I found in the past reddit posts of the guy who leaked the Riddler victim photo him saying that Pattinson is looking "buff as ****". :oldrazz:

And as I replied to you the other day, it could very well be that Pattinson looks larger and more filled out when in the Batsuit. But either way, it is what it is.

I'm just really excited by Pattinson's casting and the performance he'll give in the role.

And as I replied to you the other day, it could very well be that Pattinson looks larger and more filled out when in the Batsuit. But either way, it is what it is.

I'm just really excited by Pattinson's casting and the performance he'll give in the role.
Yeah, I posted that same thing some time ago before this leaker came forward as probably genuine. If Pattinson is still quite slender, the design of this suit would make up for it. The chest, shoulder, and arm plating, along with the collar, fill out key areas to make the wearer look larger and more imposing. However, the leaker's reddit comment seemed to be more directed at Pattinson's actual physique, so we might be quite surprised.

Bale doesn’t come off as very tall in Batman, but he’s also surrounded by tall people like Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman, and Michael Caine.
Exactly. Not that 6” - 6”2 which is Bale and the character in the comics is particularly tall to begin with

Turtleneck Returns.

Gotta say it's his best look in a while..

That turtleneck pic is giving me serious "Generic Jim Aparo male drawing" vibes so that settles it. This guy is Batman!

Yeah, that's perhaps the most Bruce Wayne-ish I've seen of him thus far (not counting manips.) The turtleneck and extra serious countenance really cement the look.

Am I the only one here who doesn't really care about the mass of muscle Batman will have?

I mean, as long as he's in shape and knows how to fight and be agile, I don't see a problem.
No ninja ever had the shape of a bodybuilder anyway, or few of them, plus I think this Batman will be good to solve cases and put people in jail without always having to fight.

He always lurks in the shadow in some suspects house, looking for clues, taking the outlaw routes for a good cause. Sure, when an enemies shows up at a crime scene or anywhere he is, he knows how to fight and knock a few of them and then disappear via his gadgets. You know, sometimes it's better to disappear than to try and eliminate all of them while risking dying.

I don't know, it seems this Batman won't be the typical punch-in-the-face and go-to-jail type of hero, more in line with the detective side, he's all about finding clues that helps police (Gordon) catch the bad guys and make them guilty so they go to jail. From time to time catch a serial killer or save a kidnapped person.

This movie may also show how all of his previous actions brings him in this journey, where he slowly creates this new world of freaks in Gotham, Riddler, Penguin and Catwoman being the start.

Just speculation but I really try to interpret it as a way we never seen on big screen before.

I agree, I just feel that, when you see martial artists (?!?), ninja's, when you see MMA out of the gym, they all have this aura to them, you know they are in shape, the way they move, hold themselves - even kids that do parkour around the city.. you can see the sift, silky way they move - it's like Burton hired ballet dancers as batman stunt doubles to be able to have batman glide around the roof tops... I kid ya not, but it makes perfect sense. If Bruce has honed all these skills, spent so long in training, he will naturally move that way in a business suit.

It's like Batfleck in BvS, I bought it - Batfleck in JL - no way.

Anyways, like others have said, ninja's need to be agile and quick.

I agree, I just feel that, when you see martial artists (?!?), ninja's, when you see MMA out of the gym, they all have this aura to them, you know they are in shape, the way they move, hold themselves - even kids that do parkour around the city.. you can see the sift, silky way they move - it's like Burton hired ballet dancers as batman stunt doubles to be able to have batman glide around the roof tops... I kid ya not, but it makes perfect sense. If Bruce has honed all these skills, spent so long in training, he will naturally move that way in a business suit.

It's like Batfleck in BvS, I bought it - Batfleck in JL - no way.

Anyways, like others have said, ninja's need to be agile and quick.
I'd say that Pattinson has been seeming to hold himself a bit better especially seeing him in certain interviews from his press junket in early December.

Like, you can tell he's in shape and doing exercise at least. And even in that camera test he was holding himself quite well for Batman although we barely saw him. I'd still have preferred him to be bigger but oh well, maybe for the sequels.

ER4sPwDU0AE1i7x

Perfect hair style and clothes for Bruce Wayne. :o

Battinson is my dude but worst hair of all time, his whole style is :funny:
He has great hair, he just constantly messes around with it whenever he's not on set and he ends up looking like a mess in interviews and some photoshoots.

Jackie Chan,Yuen Biao, Donnie Yan,Iko Uwais, Joe Taslim, Bruce Lee and Scott Adkins etc. They are lean with muscles but not musclebound. I know Matt wanted his Batman to be able to move and fight like an ninja.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"