Robertson Finds Radical Muslims 'Satanic'

Pat Robertson finds anything "satanic" :rolleyes: seriouly, isn't robertson proof that god doesn't exist as he preaches him?

Pat Robertson is another sad individual who's on the last leg of his life; I guess he's trying to go out w/ a bang, but oh wait he can't, that's satanic. :rolleyes:

This is further proof that you can't teach an old man new tricks.:o

Mr Sparkle said:
Pat Robertson finds anything "satanic" :rolleyes: seriouly, isn't robertson proof that god doesn't exist as he preaches him?

I think he has fogetten his 15 mins are up...:)

Aparently I am part of the antichrist because I am a methodist, nothing Robetson says anymore suprises me.

I wanna know. When is Pat Robertson gonna die I mean seriously...this must be an upcoming event right

Pat Robertson is on my "Celebrity Death Pool" list, so when he dies it will be a big deal for me :D

Hopefully the guy doesn't become a martyr; I seriously doubt it, but it's not impossible. People are always turning the death of someone into a rallying cause.

Rallying Cause? If he dies this year, I get 500 bucks

Oh Pat Robertson, you silly boy.

That Pat Robertson is a silly *****.

Why is anyone saying anything about this? :confused:

If they don't adhere to the teachings of Christ, AND they adhere to the teachings of someone else, then according to the BIBLE, they ARE "Satanic".

P.ROB is an idiot, but he's right here.

P.ROB isn't your enemy, CHRISTIANITY is. *throws hands up in disbelief*

I think he would be better off calling them idiots, I mean satanic? lol
Oh and every religions goal is to dominate and take control.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Why is anyone saying anything about this? :confused:

If they don't adhere to the teachings of Christ, AND they adhere to the teachings of someone else, then according to the BIBLE, they ARE "Satanic".

P.ROB is an idiot, but he's right here.

P.ROB isn't your enemy, CHRISTIANITY is. *throws hands up in disbelief*

"Christianity is the enemy"?

I mean I can understand that you aren't a Christian and don't believe in Christianity, but what warrants it as being "the enemy"?

Man-Thing said:
"Christianity is the enemy"?

I mean I can understand that you aren't a Christian and don't believe in Christianity, but what warrants it as being "the enemy"?
Read the Bible.
Jesus' message was the ultimate case of "You're either for me or against me".
According to Jesus there is only ONE way. Not just one way to "salvation"...but one way to "conduct one's self" in everyday life.

If you don't believe in Jesus, you are a second class citizen and more than deserving of the scorn that his followers will heap upon you...in accordance with the dictates of "Christianity".

If an agnostic is a law-giver, then he'll be more likely to enact laws that are "common sense" in the eyes of the majority.

If a staunch Christian is a law-giver, He/She can NOT,(in a position of "authority") give the "go-ahead" to people that don't believe in the barbaric laws of Elohim or Jehovah.
It's their duty, by way of their position of leadership, to SNUFF out any behaviour that isn't pleasing to their God.

I don't believe in that sadistic god. But as we speak, I'm subject to laws that were inspired by that imaginary deity. :confused: WTF?

The thing that makes "Christianity" the "enemy" is that you can not be a real Christian unless you are an activist. Jesus was a MOTHER-F***ing activist.

If you "know" the true will of the "Creator of the Universe", then, guess what!...There's no room for discussion, debate or argument.

You are simply "RIGHT". Um,...because "God TOLD me so!"

Don't forget that "Jesus" claimed that he was "God" and "God" slaughtered innumerable thousands of innocent and ignorant people.

WHY?

Because they didn't do exACTLY as they were TOLD to do.

CHRISTIANITY, misunderstood...formidable...E.V.I.L.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Read the Bible.
According to Jesus there is only ONE way. Not just one way to "salvation"...but one way to "conduct one's self" in everyday life.

If you don't believe in Jesus, you are a second class citizen and more than deserving of the scorn that his followers will heap upon you...in accordance with the dictates of "Christianity".

If an agnostic is a law-giver, then he'll be more likely to enact laws that are "common sense" in the eyes of the majority.

If a staunch Christian is a law-giver, He/She can NOT,(in a position of "authority") give the "go-ahead" to people that don't believe in the barbaric laws of Elohim or Jehovah.
It's their duty, by way of their position of leadership, to SNUFF out any behaviour that isn't pleasing to their God.

I don't believe in that sadistic god. But as we speak, I'm subject to laws that were inspired by that imaginary deity. :confused: WTF?

The thing that makes "Christianity" the "enemy" is that you can not be a real Christian unless you are an activist. Jesus was a MOTHER-F***ing activist.

If you "know" the true will of the "Creator of the Universe", then, guess what!...There's no room for discussion, debate or argument.

Don't forget that "Jesus" claimed that he was "God" and "God" slaughtered innumerable thousands of innocent and ignorant people.

WHY?

This post is a bigotted mess, and I'm an atheist.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Read the Bible.

WHY?

Wilhelm, is that really you?

I'm an atheist too. That was out of line.

I thought you had to worship the devil to be part of a satanic group?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Read the Bible.

WHY?

I guess if thats your opinon you are welcome to it, but I refuse to believe that, I started back going to church at the end of december, for the wrong reasons, but in the two and a half months since I have been going I have taken a hard look at myself, and I have changed things in my life, not because the bible says so, because it was the right thing to do.

S_H_F_4839 said:
I guess if thats your opinon you are welcome to it, but I refuse to believe that, I started back going to church at the end of december, for the wrong reasons, but in the two and a half months since I have been going I have taken a hard look at myself, and I have changed things in my life, not because the bible says so, because it was the right thing to do.

And how did you get the idea that they were wrong in the first place? Yepp, because the bible said so.

I swear the day I will set foot into a church is the day when I see the Pope in Bed with Madonna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"