Robertson Finds Radical Muslims 'Satanic'

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Read the Bible.
Jesus' message was the ultimate case of "You're either for me or against me".
According to Jesus there is only ONE way. Not just one way to "salvation"...but one way to "conduct one's self" in everyday life.

If you don't believe in Jesus, you are a second class citizen and more than deserving of the scorn that his followers will heap upon you...in accordance with the dictates of "Christianity".

If an agnostic is a law-giver, then he'll be more likely to enact laws that are "common sense" in the eyes of the majority.

If a staunch Christian is a law-giver, He/She can NOT,(in a position of "authority") give the "go-ahead" to people that don't believe in the barbaric laws of Elohim or Jehovah.
It's their duty, by way of their position of leadership, to SNUFF out any behaviour that isn't pleasing to their God.

I don't believe in that sadistic god. But as we speak, I'm subject to laws that were inspired by that imaginary deity. :confused: WTF?

The thing that makes "Christianity" the "enemy" is that you can not be a real Christian unless you are an activist. Jesus was a MOTHER-F***ing activist.

If you "know" the true will of the "Creator of the Universe", then, guess what!...There's no room for discussion, debate or argument.

You are simply "RIGHT". Um,...because "God TOLD me so!"

Don't forget that "Jesus" claimed that he was "God" and "God" slaughtered innumerable thousands of innocent and ignorant people.

WHY?

Because they didn't do exACTLY as they were TOLD to do.

CHRISTIANITY, misunderstood...formidable...E.V.I.L.

Excelent post, 100% agreement from me. But be fair, the same goes for Islam and Judaism. In essence all abrahamic religion are the root of every evil in this world.

Well, NO ONE likes Robertson, so he's pretty much alone there. Although I'm not too fond of radical muslims either.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Read the Bible.
According to Jesus there is only ONE way. Not just one way to "salvation"...but one way to "conduct one's self" in everyday life.

If you don't believe in Jesus, you are a second class citizen and more than deserving of the scorn that his followers will heap upon you...in accordance with the dictates of "Christianity".

If an agnostic is a law-giver, then he'll be more likely to enact laws that are "common sense" in the eyes of the majority.

If a staunch Christian is a law-giver, He/She can NOT,(in a position of "authority") give the "go-ahead" to people that don't believe in the barbaric laws of Elohim or Jehovah.
It's their duty, by way of their position of leadership, to SNUFF out any behaviour that isn't pleasing to their God.

I don't believe in that sadistic god. But as we speak, I'm subject to laws that were inspired by that imaginary deity. :confused: WTF?

The thing that makes "Christianity" the "enemy" is that you can not be a real Christian unless you are an activist. Jesus was a MOTHER-F***ing activist.

If you "know" the true will of the "Creator of the Universe", then, guess what!...There's no room for discussion, debate or argument.

Don't forget that "Jesus" claimed that he was "God" and "God" slaughtered innumerable thousands of innocent and ignorant people.

WHY?

It's gotta be said. great, great post man, though the fact that you no longer have the best avatar (next to mine of course) in the hype. this was simply awesome :up:
and now, for ever I will refer to pat Robertson as "P.Rob" and picture him in full gansta garb with his *****es at his side.

Mentok said:
I thought you had to worship the devil to be part of a satanic group?

Fun Fact: The members of the Church of Satan, founded by Anton LeVey, don't worship Satan. :)

As far as Robertson goes, I'm surprised that the Religious Right hasn't had him whacked, yet. Every time he opens his mouth they cringe.

jag

jaguarr said:
Fun Fact: The members of the Church of Satan, founded by Anton LeVey, don't worship Satan. :)

As far as Robertson goes, I'm surprised that the Religious Right hasn't had him whacked, yet. Every time he opens his mouth they cringe.

jag
He's the Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson of the religious right.

terry78 said:
He's the Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson of the religious right.

I think he's even worse than those two, actually.

jag

I'm wondering how long until the radical Muslims put out a hit on him. If they're willing to do it for a cartoonist who lampoons their religion then why not for an American "infidel" who insults their beliefs?

Robertson is an expert on "crazed fanatics", since he is one

Pat Robertson: Islamic Fundamentalism is Satanic! The only way to defeat it is to establish a Christian fundamentalist society. We will start by arresting all the gays. Praise the Lord!

The Overlord said:
Pat Robertson: Islamic Fundamentalism is Satanic! The only way to defeat it is to establish a Christian fundamentalist society. We will start by arresting all the gays. Praise the Lord!

You know, this would actually be funny if it weren't so damn true cause that's exaclty what P.Rob is trying to get done.

" Islam is not a religion of peace." usually i'd be like f*** you roberson, but he doesn't surprise me anymore :(

i wish the media would actually show more examples of an islam home or what goes on in islam. not just the bad stuff. all you see in the media is negativity towards it. well what can you expect it is the media :rolleyes:

If it bleeds, it leads.

The crazier the comments, the higher the ratings

Well obviously radicals are a little evil

Is pat like scrapping the bottom of the barrel or something

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
" Islam is not a religion of peace." usually i'd be like f*** you roberson, but he doesn't surprise me anymore :(

i wish the media would actually show more examples of an islam home or what goes on in islam. not just the bad stuff. all you see in the media is negativity towards it. well what can you expect it is the media :rolleyes:

Preach Lil' Sis Preach!!!

:eek: @ babygirl in these threads

lol..pat roberston prolly thinks...that if you eat meat....your killing gods creation...and in turn......

YOU CITY WILL BE DESTROYED WITH ASTEROIDS! AND YOU BETTER NOT COME TO MEEE BEGGING FOR HELP! NO SIREE!!!!

Super_Ludacris said:
Well obviously radicals are a little evil

Is pat like scrapping the bottom of the barrel or something
Yes, since another fund-raising campaign is going to start soon.

Yes, he is right and we should start another Crusade for the pointless reason of saying," My reilgion is right cause yours has extermist and thus all Muslims are terrorist and extremist."

*hides KKK. Goes back in time and erases the inquistion,witch trails and murder of jews.

And if people did something that insulted Jesus, Robertson would be no different then these people. He is a idiot and its sad tht he even gets so much attention.

Man-Thing said:
I agree with Pat Robertson on this issue.

So, you think that Islam is a warring religion and it's end goal is world domination?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Read the Bible.

WHY?

Wow.

That was......

Wow.

You really know nothing about Christianity, do you? Saying what you said is just as bad as what Robertson said about Islam.

Wilhelm-Scream, actually I find that the New Testament of the Bible shows that Jesus is tolerant of everyone, it's the church that twists these teachings into a with us or against us thing. I think the message of religion is nice/good, but it's been destroyed by extremists and fundamentalists like al Queada and Pat Robertson.

That rant was strangely un-Wilhelm. Not because of specifically what he said, but just structurally, it's not how I've seen him comment before.

Super_Ludacris said:
Preach Lil' Sis Preach!!!

:eek: @ babygirl in these threads

seriously robertson can kiss my arab-muslim-liberal ass for all i care :o

bored said:
That rant was strangely un-Wilhelm. Not because of specifically what he said, but just structurally, it's not how I've seen him comment before.

Not really, most of it is pretty much standard Wilhelm, at least whenever he gets on a religion rant.

The problems with the rant are not my problems, they arise because of all of the insanely insufferable contradictions in the Bible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"