Robin or no Robin?

If we don't get any Robin stuff in this, I'm going to be very disappointed

Well it has to be Tim Drake, if Jason Todd was the one that died. And if they are being true to the comics, Dick's time as Robin has come and gone already. So Tim is next in line.

I don't need an active Robin. I just want to find out about what happened to Jason Todd and see a glimpse of Dick Grayson as Nightwing.

Well it has to be Tim Drake, if Jason Todd was the one that died. And if they are being true to the comics, Dick's time as Robin has come and gone already. So Tim is next in line.

Not necessarily, in previous adaptations the Tim was merged with Jason, or didn't exist. The middle Robins I think have the hardest chance of making it.

It wouldn't surprise me if they skipped him and went to Damian.​

Jason has been confirmed, which confirms Dick as well

We'll see if they do Tim or Damian. My money's on Damian but i want to see both.

If Jason's been confirmed then who was the Robin who died?

Thats what he means, jason is the dead robin.

Oh sorry my bad. So Tim seems the most likely candidate for Robin if they decide to do Robin.

No Robin please.

Show what happened to Jason in a quick flashback with the Joker and Bats finding his body. Keep him dead. Then bring Dick into the story here and there, as Nightwing.

Dick Tim and Jason
Dick is Nightwing'n it somewhere
Jason is dead
Tim is on his way in
I have liked most Robins in live action, I'm a fan of Chris in B4ever and understand making him older. I also love the twist Nolan did in TDKR.

Last edited:
I am hoping that if they do Nightwing, it will be as part of the Titans.

Not interested in Teen Titans. Just want to see Nightwing in Batman world.

Exactly. The Batman existed since 20 years (in DCU Bruce is around 50 yo) so according to me Dick already became Nightwing and the dead robin must be Jason Todd.

So Tim Drake as Robin would be more logical

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"