Rogue getting the "Cure"

lordofthenerds said:
We don't know that though. Bobby and Kitty are holding hands and they would have to have already built up a relationship to do that.

everybody's holding hands, kitty is holding bobby and piotr's hand... check the trailer, you'll see.

The memorial service can't be at the beginning of x3,kinberg said x3 takes place about 7-8 months after x2.So why would they hold a memorial service then,unless it's a flash back and what would be the point.No the service has to be either scott or xavier,it can't be at the end-cause the relationship btw rogue and bobby would have been resolved by then.

ljr said:
The memorial service can't be at the beginning of x3,kinberg said x3 takes place about 7-8 months after x2.So why would they hold a memorial service then,unless it's a flash back and what would be the point.No the service has to be either scott or xavier,it can't be at the end-cause the relationship btw rogue and bobby would have been resolved by then.

yes, i like that one... because there was a leakd picture bobby holding both rogues and kittys hands and rogue was wearing gloves... it means she hasnt taken the cure yet?! :confused:

I don't think she takes the cure,but my point is-if it were at the end she would either have broken up with bobby or they have sorted out their problems(please god break them up),so she wouldn't be looking at them as if she is going to rip their heads off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"