Rogue getting the "Cure"

Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by snwboarder88, Jan 3, 2006.

1. spinny0617

spinny0617 Registered

everybody's holding hands, kitty is holding bobby and piotr's hand... check the trailer, you'll see.

2. ljr

ljr Registered

The memorial service can't be at the beginning of x3,kinberg said x3 takes place about 7-8 months after x2.So why would they hold a memorial service then,unless it's a flash back and what would be the point.No the service has to be either scott or xavier,it can't be at the end-cause the relationship btw rogue and bobby would have been resolved by then.

3. berzerko89

berzerko89 Registered

yes, i like that one... because there was a leakd picture bobby holding both rogues and kittys hands and rogue was wearing gloves... it means she hasnt taken the cure yet?! :confused:

4. ljr

ljr Registered

I don't think she takes the cure,but my point is-if it were at the end she would either have broken up with bobby or they have sorted out their problems(please god break them up),so she wouldn't be looking at them as if she is going to rip their heads off.