Rogue getting the "Cure"

snwboarder88

Sidekick
Reaction score
last night i was looking at my xmen 1.5 dvd, i went under the deleted scenes of the one where Storm is talking to Rogue in the classroom. Rogue asked storm if Pro. X. could "Cure" her, so that she would be able to touch and be a normal person...with what we know of x3 right now, she will feel gulilty and angry when she finds iceman and kitty kissing. i think this will push her to the brink where she may end up taking the Cure so that she can either get back at iceman, or be able to have normal relationships with people...what do you guys think?
huh.gif

:D

I think Rogue may question it, like Beast will. I think it would be great if there was a scene where Beast is talking to Rogue after he has decided not to take it. Rogue has wanted to be normal for ages but now she has a family where she feels at home.

If Iceman goes off with Shadowcat just because he cant get any then Iceman should be forcefully injected...with the cure.

haha...forcefully injected with the cure...but yeah that would be a cool scene between beast and rogue

Yeah, I agree that a scene between Beast and Rogue would be cool. Or a scene between Angel and Rogue explaining why he left his dad because he grew to love his powers. The coolest scene I believe would be between Rogue and Mystique(Leading in to the foster mom-daughter scenerio). Mystique explaining why after she was given the cure(speculation and storyboards) she's give anything to get her powers back. So it be like Rogue's enemy convincing her what the X-men were all about.

P.S. I had a lot of fun speculating here.

lol hey we were on the other forum snwboarder

BTW i think she will come close to getting the cure

Rogue wanting to be Cured would not surprise me one bit

I would really like it if she developed more of that comic attitude she is known for... And then turn down the cure.

The Weather God said:
lol hey we were on the other forum snwboarder

BTW i think she will come close to getting the cure

haha...yeah i just joined their today...this is where i am most the time though

an episode of TAS is coming to mind here....i cant remember it exactly though. Angel goes to some island for a "cure" for his mutation. The doctor that does it is really mystique in disguise and angel is turned into archangel, Rogue also goes for the "cure" but then she rejects it and completely destroys the place. Anyone remember it?

_BB_ said:
an episode of TAS is coming to mind here....i cant remember it exactly though. Angel goes to some island for a "cure" for his mutation. The doctor that does it is really mystique in disguise and angel is turned into archangel, Rogue also goes for the "cure" but then she rejects it and completely destroys the place. Anyone remember it?

:up:

Yep, it also happened in the comic books but slightly different: a doctor created a machine with a ray that cured mutations. Rogue went to the doctor's laboratory to be cured, but in the very last moment she changed her mind and destroyed the machine.

Maybe they are taking the cure storyline from whatever issue that was like they did with X2

Yeah, MoiBijou and BB, that sounds about right.

_BB_ said:
Maybe they are taking the cure storyline from whatever issue that was like they did with X2
That would be cool. Ratner will probably stick close to the comic books because he is a comic book fan.

angel must have destroyed it then after he was turned into archangel :up:

i hope they do give her this storyline...shes needs to have something to do in x3 haha

snwboarder88 said:
i hope they do give her this storyline...shes needs to have something to do in x3 haha
By something to do I asume you mean something to do other than cry, shiver and scream. and if so I agree with you. Bring on the new trailers and May 26:up: :D I want to see what happens.

X-Gal123 said:
By something to do I asume you mean something to do other than cry, shiver and scream. and if so I agree with you. Bring on the new trailers and May 26:up: :D I want to see what happens.

Yes because all she has done in the xmen films is cry, shiver, and scream?! well you may be right but its because shes young and scared but that doesnt define who she is...i hate it when people just take rogue as some whiney baby.

I could see that happening....

I believe pretty much the same thing. I think that she will want the cure and will come close to getting it, but then will realize that maybe she is the only one who can stop Magneto and his plans to destroy humanity, so she decides not to get it.

tht can be true.... but that not rouge from the comics! she not like that!

What about this Rogue goes to take the cure and then when she's in the office she's like "I don't think I want this" the doctors try to hold her down and she touches one and sees that the cure is really the legacy virus and goes off and warns the other X-men

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"