Rogue X-suit pics

Mistopurr83 said:
She doesn't deserve that uniform!:cmad: It looked like her only purpose was to pose for a photo shoot in that b/c she never did anything productive or wothwhile in it during both X2 and X3. Oh and the way she wears those rediculous 1 foot long gloves outside her sleeves, boots outside her pants and no shoulder pads just makes her look out of place! Everybody else was wearing pants outside their boots, wrist length gloves and shoulder pads. How annoying!:o

I like how you say it's the way SHE wears those rediculous gloves, the way SHE wears the boots outside her pants. Damn Anna, you are such a b*tch for wearing it that way, maybe she should listen to how the director and producers wanted her to wear it, short gloves with her pant legs outside the boots...but she had to have it her way and the costume designers gave in to her demands and fashioned her foot long gloves. Give me a break :whatever:

xmenfilesfan05 said:
I like how you say it's the way SHE wears those rediculous gloves, the way SHE wears the boots outside her pants. Damn Anna, you are such a b*tch for wearing it that way, maybe she should listen to how the director and producers wanted her to wear it, short gloves with her pant legs outside the boots...but she had to have it her way and the costume designers gave in to her demands and fashioned her foot long gloves. Give me a break :whatever:

right on :)

flavio_lebeau said:
orlybushbq3.jpg

i love how you always complain about her uniform. You must be a costume designer that made a sketch for her uniform but wasnt acceepted by Fox. :p Her uniform is the sexiest and most creative one. And the "boots outside pants" is taken from the comics.

I love the complaints you post up about her regressing in X3. I am stating why she looks out of place and the rest of what you say is BS! If the boots outside the pants was taken from the comics then everyone else would've worn their boots that way too and they didn't!:o So I don't know what you talking about. Your the one just guessing.

Mistopurr83 said:
I love the complaints you post up about her regressing in X3. I am stating why she looks out of place and the rest of what you say is BS! If the boots outside the pants was taken from the comics then everyone else would've worn their boots that way too and they didn't!:o So I don't know what you talking about. Your the one just guessing.
No. First of all, i'm not the only one complaining about how she regressed in X3. Even you has said you dont like her role in there, heck you hate her roles in the whole trilogy! On the other hand, you are the only person i have seen in these boards to hate her uniform and to call Anna names because of her uniform. You say she is a **** becuase she wears boots outside her pants and show some very little cleavage. Is Rebecca a **** because she walks naked in three films? NO. They both are ACTRESSES, and this is their job: to pretend to be something they are not. Anna's suit is the sexier and most creative one. Even so, she wasnt the one to choose it, so why blame it on Anna and call her names? You want to hate her, find some less silly arguements, because this one is really, really flawed.

As for the rest, OF COURSE it was bull****! Or do you really believe i thought you were a costume designer? If you were one, you'd recognize that her uniform is the most unique and has nothing inferior to the others.

I really hate how you offend Anna and blame her for the misuse and misportray of Rogue. She is as victim as the fans, she has no blame in it at all. And you always use the same arguments: i still cant undersntand how the fact that she doesnt wear shoulder pads or long boots or long gloves makes her **** and inferior.

God, this is such a silly discusssion.

flavio_lebeau said:
No. First of all, i'm not the only one complaining about how she regressed in X3. Even you has said you dont like her role in there, heck you hate her roles in the whole trilogy! On the other hand, you are the only person i have seen in these boards to hate her uniform and to call Anna names because of her uniform. You say she is a **** becuase she wears boots outside her pants and show some very little cleavage. Is Rebecca a **** because she walks naked in three films? NO. They both are ACTRESSES, and this is their job: to pretend to be something they are not. Anna's suit is the sexier and most creative one. Even so, she wasnt the one to choose it, so why blame it on Anna and call her names? You want to hate her, find some less silly arguements, because this one is really, really flawed.

As for the rest, OF COURSE it was bull****! Or do you really believe i thought you were a costume designer? If you were one, you'd recognize that her uniform is the most unique and has nothing inferior to the others.

I really hate how you offend Anna and blame her for the misuse and misportray of Rogue. She is as victim as the fans, she has no blame in it at all. And you always use the same arguments: i still cant undersntand how the fact that she doesnt wear shoulder pads or long boots or long gloves makes her **** and inferior.

God, this is such a silly discusssion.

You can't even remember what I said. You really need to re-read posts. I said the breasts she was showing out made her look like a **** and an Alba wannabe! I did NOT say it was her whole outfit that made her look like one. Of course your not the only one complaining but that's no excuse for telling me that I'm a complainer. I hated her in the whole trilogy b/c of the way she written and treated and I have a right to. Can't you get that through your head? I do not think she progressed in X2 as people would like to think. I thought she was the same useless whiner in all 3 of them. If I wanna comment on how other actresses such as Rebecca Romijn looked, I'll do it on the threads dedicated to them. So don't start comparing other characters to this. Where are you getting creative from? Famke was almost wearing the same outfit in X1. At least she didn't look out of place b/c she wore a one peice outfit and shoulder pads like everyone else. I never said I was blaming Anna for wearing her outfit like that. I was simply comparing her's to everyone else's and why it made her look out of place. If you don't understand that than you can't comprehend.

Once again, your second paragraph is BS!

I blame Anna b/c she was awfully wrong for the part, she didn't turn it down when she had the chance and its partially her fault Marie greatly regressed in X3 and you should know why. So I don't agree with you on her being a victim as much as the fans. Infact I don't think she's a victim at all, I think she's selfish.

flavio_lebeau no matter how hard you try to argue with me your not gonna change my opinion on this childish looking actress/character who wouldn't have worked as the real Rogue, who was always portrayed as an ultimate super vixen in every version of x-men outside the films.:o

Oh and I wouldn't be saying she looked out of place if only her outfit had looked like this...

mr.jpg

Mistopurr83 said:
You can't even remember what I said. You really need to re-read posts. I said the breasts she was showing out made her look like a **** and an Alba wannabe! I did NOT say it was her whole outfit that made her look like one. Of course your not the only one complaining but that's no excuse for telling me that I'm a complainer. I hated her in the whole trilogy b/c of the way she written and treated and I have a right to. Can't you get that through your head? I do not think she progressed in X2 as people would like to think. I thought she was the same useless whiner in all 3 of them. If I wanna comment on how other actresses such as Rebecca Romijn looked, I'll do it on the threads dedicated to them. So don't start comparing other characters to this. Where are you getting creative from? Famke was almost wearing the same outfit in X1. At least she didn't look out of place b/c she wore a one peice outfit and shoulder pads like everyone else. I never said I was blaming Anna for wearing her outfit like that. I was simply comparing her's to everyone else's and why it made her look out of place. If you don't understand that than you can't comprehend.

I blame Anna b/c she was awfully wrong for the part, she didn't turn it down when she had the chance and its partially her fault Marie greatly regressed in X3 and you should know why. So I don't agree with you on her being a victim as much as the fans. Infact I don't think she's a victim at all, I think she's selfish.

flavio_lebeau no matter how hard you try to argue with me your not gonna change my opinion on this childish looking actress/character who wouldn't have worked as the real Rogue, who was always portrayed as an ultimate super vixen in every version of x-men outside the films.:o
if i can't change your opinion, i shall stop. Keep your shoulder pads and boots...

Well...That is very....

Pathetic......Really pathetic

Mistopurr83 said:
She doesn't deserve that uniform!:cmad: It looked like her only purpose was to pose for a photo shoot in that b/c she never did anything productive or wothwhile in it during both X2 and X3. Oh and the way she wears those rediculous 1 foot long gloves outside her sleeves, boots outside her pants and no shoulder pads just makes her look out of place! Everybody else was wearing pants outside their boots, wrist length gloves and shoulder pads. How annoying!:o

Oh really...
Maybe the people there thought that she was in to place for not having shoulder pads.
She has a great figure...
And the boots look sexy like the real Rogue. The sexy Rogue.
You are just a little complainer.
And yes she does deserve the uniform, she saved every ones asses in X2.
How FOX used it was their fault not Anna's.
And the sleeves yeah oke they are not the same as the other X-Men that was makes Rogue.... Rogue. She is different so she does with her uniform what she wants.
So please shut your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about. :o
Because that is annoying:o :hyper:

MaleRogue said:
Oh really...
Maybe the people there thought that she was in to place for not having shoulder pads.
She has a great figure...
And the boots look sexy like the real Rogue. The sexy Rogue.
You are just a little complainer.
And yes she does deserve the uniform, she saved every ones asses in X2.
How FOX used it was their fault not Anna's.
And the sleeves yeah oke they are not the same as the other X-Men that was makes Rogue.... Rogue. She is different so she does with her uniform what she wants.
So please shut your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about. :o
Because that is annoying:o :hyper:

Oh blah blah blah. Like you know every single detail when you don't. I think what your saying is pathetic and you'll say anything to defend your precious little Movie Rogue/Anna. I say the way her outfit looks makes her look out of place and that's final. So you can do me a favor and accept what I'm saying.

Okay we'll accept your opinion, and we'll accept that it's final, and I'll accept that you've made your point here and no longer need to terrorize this thread...so accept my sorrowful goodbye to you. :(

Mistopurr83 said:
Oh blah blah blah. Like you know every single detail when you don't. I think what your saying is pathetic and you'll say anything to defend your precious little Movie Rogue/Anna. I say the way her outfit looks makes her look out of place and that's final. So you can do me a favor and accept what I'm saying.

Excuse me? :eek:
I don't need to defend her :o
She is great so...
Bla bla bla bla bla to you :confused:
And I accept your opinion...
But please leave....
Yes I am the alknowing MaleRogue.... did you not know that? :word:

I am not sorry I have to say this but....

BYE NOW, Don't bother to anything again... because you are no longer worth typing for....

So bye bye

Mistopurr83 said:

Hey, try bending over so we can hear you talk out of your ass better. Thanks.

Honestly I dont think Rogue looked out of place at all in the movies. If you want to dwell on things like boot placement or glove length go ahead, but that sort of critisism is just grasping for straws. If you wanna talk about actresses and their affect on a character go ahead, but critisising costume design in a movie that shows little to no relavence to the comics' costumes in the first place is just being overly critical.

Besides, EVERYONE looks bad in sholder pads.

Rogue was the only one who did not wear it :o

Hahahahah good one spark :D
He does talk out of his ass LMFAO

flavio_lebeau said:
he's just been upgraded to my ignore.

Well, this is something we should have done a long time now since he seems to IGNORE whatever we type in this thread. Anyway, iwon't discuss and comment anything that belongs to him again, i consider it from now on too time consuming for my busy life

I have a manip at her of her body in X2...
Should I post it??/

Hahahahah good one...
She is just fugly... someone else should play Rogue
And those gloves ieuw, and the boots over the pants ieuw.
Bla bla bla :D

Here is the manip you guys.
It is made by Moop501

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"