Roughneck's Clearance Sale/Trade thread!

Rough, any word on how much shipping Mankind to the UK will be yet dude?

Roughneck said:
Not to screw myself or anything....but EZ-8 was saying his store has an ash load of them on clearence.......just though I'd let you know.

ash load of what on clearance? I hope your not talking about Namor, cus I don't have one myself. Sorry to those who think I do.....ash load :D

Thats you folk up in Canada. I haven't seen namor in Houston.
I dont even own one....lol

hey rough. I can pay you whenever so just tell me you're going back to the post office and I will pay you the day before or something

well I'll be going back once I get the payent. It's only two blocks from my house.

did you say you had iceman? cuz if you do I was wondering to switch out hulkbuster for iceman

SsM, don't get ML 8 iceman. get one of the ones that are coming out in the 3rd xmen line. they look a lot better. not trying to hurt business rough, but he'll probably like them better.

Actually he's got a good point. ML8 Iceman kinda sucks. But the new one coming is using the Silver Surfer body and looks to have a better head. SHT is right.

Plus it comes with an Ice Slide.

God I hope they make the joints more stiff if they use the silver surfer sculpt. I love the silver surfer and the sculpt is great and everything, but i hate that SS looks like he's doing the limbo while he's on his board.

Rough, How much are Deadpool,Namor and Nick fury gunna cost me again? I'm gunna see if I can set aside the amount for when I get paid on the third.

Hey Rough, do you collect SW Unleashed? I have Obi Won Vs. Anikin, Yoda Vs. Palaptine, & Asaji Ventress.

I do collect Unleashed, but I only really want Boba Fett and IG-88.

SsM said:
Rough, How much are Deadpool,Namor and Nick fury gunna cost me again? I'm gunna see if I can set aside the amount for when I get paid on the third.

$60 shipped.

You decide whether or not you was gonna open your Red Skull???

I haven't yet.

I don't like Red Skull enough to have two of them....but I have to get one for the New Cap......>But I love the Nazi Skull way way more.

This would be easier if Masked Cap Came with Strucker.

Well, lemme know when you do make up your mind. Take your time, I know its kinda tough to decide. There's plenty of time to decide. :up:

Hey Rough,
Have you sent my figs yet? I keep checking the mail but no sign of the package. Any info would help.......Thanks again,

ez-8

Yeah, I sent out the first round last wednesday......ten days ago. **** takes time from Canada.

You, SsM, Spideyboy and Thebeast (That reminds me.....anyone ever heard from TheBeast?)

sorry man I dont mean to be a pest. I knew you ship out some time ago, $#itty postal service. anyways thanks for the update.

i sent you a PM ez. sorry i couldn't find any DCSH. they had only the first series out. I'll look over the weekend as I go to WM ever freaking day.

No Worries EZ-8. I can get you the tracking number....but, as Spideyboy and I discovered, the Canadian tracking numbers become completely useless once the package crossed the border.

nah dont worry about the tracking numnber. i'll just wait another week.
maybe i should ask FTB how long it takes to receive a package from Canada.

Thanks for the lookout SHT, i'll be checking today and tomorrow for yours as well......CYA later all

Roughneck said:
Yeah, I sent out the first round last wednesday......ten days ago. **** takes time from Canada.

You, SsM, Spideyboy and Thebeast (That reminds me.....anyone ever heard from TheBeast?)

yeah junior. I'm here. I don't post much but I been checking the boards. uhm...I feel like I should write something witty and cool here, but I got nuthin'. It's 12:17 here an I'm making Bingo cards for a store meeting i have to be at in 7.5 hours. Why did I volunteer to do this?

--thebeast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"