Routine Landmarks

Whirlysplat

Superhero
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, do any of you have things that are part of your daily routine that you specifically look out for?

Like when you go to school, work or university, is there anything/anyone that you look out for or see on your way there that isn't REALLY major but would create a void if it wasn't there? Or some everyday occurance/task that isn't necessarily essential, but if you didn't do it you'd notice?

I ask because it's one of those things that you think of internally. Wondering if anyone has that same thing going on.

- Whirly

The billboard that says what the Lottery is up to. I look for that every day...and then dream.

Yo, wuz wid D ton O threads, yo

Da Docta, yo

I've noticed every time I drive over the dam to go to my house, I always, almost naturally, turn my head and just stare at the lake.

Thank God I'm in the passenger seat. Most of the time.

lol, you guys planning on starting this in every thread or just whirly's? hehe

Noon said:
lol, you guys planning on starting this in every thread or just whirly's? hehe

Nikka, dis be dat crakk, dont gonna get sonned.

Darth

Darthphere said:
Nikka, dis be dat crakk, dont gonna get sonned.

Darth

A translation:

Good fellow, this is most splendid, do not make a fool of oneself.

The dog that trys to bite my tires everymorning and I have to nearly wreck in order not to kill him.

I always look for the old man that sits on his porch reading the newspaper. Everyday he's just sitting there...reading.

HarleenQuinzel said:
I always look for the old man that sits on his porch reading the newspaper. Everyday he's just sitting there...reading.

For me it's a blonde who waits at a bus stop I drive past.

- Whirly

I could tell you atleast 2 or 3 people that I will almost always see in between certain classes. It definately gets to the point where I expect to see them and notice if they are missing.

ampersand said:
I could tell you atleast 2 or 3 people that I will almost always see in between certain classes. It definately gets to the point where I expect to see them and notice if they are missing.

HarleenQuinzel said:

Indiglo said:
The dog that trys to bite my tires everymorning and I have to nearly wreck in order not to kill him.

CConn said:
I've noticed every time I drive over the dam to go to my house, I always, almost naturally, turn my head and just stare at the lake.

Thank God I'm in the passenger seat. Most of the time.

looks like I am not going mad in doing this.

- Whirly

Indiglo said:

WOULDN'T IT BE SIMPLER, TO JUST RUN OVER HIM? :confused::up:

i look for several things:

1. i look for deer when i pass the park on my right.

2. i always seem to look at the "nichting deli" sign...same last name as a girl i dated.

3. the goth dude, that always walks down hamilton ave, when i'm driving by.

4. i always look for my friend tristen, as i pass by sitwell's coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"