Age of Ultron Ruffahulk Ruffasmash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he's running then puts one arm down to help with his jump it looks like

tumblr_nlhqxcyv7L1tw9yl5o6_400.gif

I truly hope not. I might say I borderline hate 'gorilla Hulk'...

Yeah. I'm only fine with him attacking with simian like qualities, because it ends up with him being very savage. Imagine if a territorial, angry chimp leaped on you and started beating on you, but this chimp had the strength to punch through steel walls and shrug off missiles to the face. Pretty scary stuff really.

But I don't really like to see him balancing on his knuckles or whatever, like he did during the "I think there's a shawarma joint nearby" scene.

Thankfully, Sarge and Ghost Crow are correct (I confirmed by going frame by frame, the gif goes a little too fast for me) He is running with a very extreme hunch however, but that could just be the result of him leaning into it, to go at top speeds. He is tearing up the ground after all, which I'm very glad to see.

That reminds me how fast is the Hulk? In the 2003 movie when he was running, was that an accurate portrayal?

I love that whedon Said they built hulk from the ground up to exist in the world and that he'll have full scenes instead of quick action shots.

That reminds me how fast is the Hulk? In the 2003 movie when he was running, was that an accurate portrayal?

You gotta rationally think about it, we're talking about someone whose strength and size is tremendous. I imagine hulk would be very fast if he were running at full speed with plenty of open space to gain momentum.

Forty days til Hulk goodness :awesome:.

I just hope we see military involvement in the Hulk vs. Hulkbuster fight. From what I've seen in the trailers and spots so far, it just seems armored police.

Man, would I like to know how that Hulkbuster fight ends....get here May

It sounds like Hulk will finally be a character in the movie, not just an action FX character. Like how they did the Apes in the new movies.

Are those people in the background cheering? :huh:

I split up the gif, they look like they are backing away apart from one guy, who seems to be waving his arms, possibly to make himself noticed on camera. I can't imagine why else he'd be doing that.

frame_007.gif

I split up the gif, they look like they are backing away apart from one guy, who seems to be waving his arms, possibly to make himself noticed on camera. I can't imagine why else he'd be doing that.

frame_007.gif

I really hope we get an explanation for why all the people in some clips of the Hulkbuster scene are not running away!

I really hope we get an explanation for why all the people in some clips of the Hulkbuster scene are not running away!

Daily life in South Africa :o

I think there will be an explanation, both Hulk and Hulkbuster are CGI creations so when they were shooting, the crowd reaction is pretty much the only thing they had to look at, I doubt they would have missed people just standing there if they didn't want it like that.

Its gonna be fun to look at the people in that big battle just to see if its in sync with whats happening or not.

Hopefully the action will be so fast and furious that the bystanders won't even be that noticeable.

I hope some bystanders get hurt. I imagine the fight ends with Hulk tearing the Hulkbuster apart tearing Stark out then just before he kills the guy. Banner overcomes Scarlet Witches mind control and stops himself.

This made me realize, if they can CGI the Hulkbuster & Hulk they should be easily able to fix onlookers so they appear correctly. ;)

We also need a strength defining moment every Hulk movie has that one amzing feet of Strngth. Hulk 2003 throwing that tank into oblivion, Hulk 2008's overcoming the Abomination, Hulk Avengers Leviathan punch.

I wonder what this Hulk will do.

In part of the background info disney released for individual characters, the one for the hulk buster mentions how banner and stark tested the limits of hulks strength and made the hulk buster stronger. Hopefully we get to see that in the movie.

watch therell be some guy dancing in BG like its a party.

In part of the background info disney released for individual characters, the one for the hulk buster mentions how banner and stark tested the limits of hulks strength and made the hulk buster stronger. Hopefully we get to see that in the movie.
MCU Hulk has a strength limit. That outta be...limiting. *rimshot*
Srriously though I also hear Hulkbuster runs on 11 Arc Reactors, so granted in any case this is not gona be as easy a battle for the Hulk as most people would assume.

Holy sh*** 11 arc reactors is crazy high energy.

I hope some bystanders get hurt. I imagine the fight ends with Hulk tearing the Hulkbuster apart tearing Stark out then just before he kills the guy. Banner overcomes Scarlet Witches mind control and stops himself.

I like this idea of Banner being the one to stop himself and also save his friend Stark.

MCU Hulk has a strength limit. That outta be...limiting. *rimshot*
Srriously though I also hear Hulkbuster runs on 11 Arc Reactors, so granted in any case this is not gona be as easy a battle for the Hulk as most people would assume.

I just can't see Marvel allowing IM to get completely trashed by Hulk and the Hulkbuster is going to put up more of a fight than seen in the comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"