Rule Britannia...The Braddock for MCU Thread

The problem with that Guy Richie rumor is that he's finishing up Aladdin for Disney right now, and then he's doing another British gangster movie immediately after that...but the rumor says he's meeting with actors for Captain Britain? It doesn't quite fit the timeline right now.

The problem with guy richie is that his last few films are bad.

But he does have quite a few good ones! Remember Sherlock Holmes? If captain Britain is done in that style it would be incredible.

What about Rupert friend as Brian?

And Elliott titensor from shameless as Union Jack

But he does have quite a few good ones! Remember Sherlock Holmes? If captain Britain is done in that style it would be incredible.

My nan could beat them up and she's been dead 30 years.

So Henry Cavill just became available...

I don't buy either of them as a physical threat, especially Titensor, not hating on him I loved him in shameless but come on he looks like he'd find it difficult snatching a purse of a pensioner never mind fighting trained soldiers and assassins.

He's doing witcher isn't he?
He is but I believe it's only like an 8-episode mini-series. It'll be interesting to see if the show gets off the ground since it seems to have had some controversy surrounding the supposed casting choices on a few characters.

Apparently Henry Cavill is going to be available soon.....

Apparently Henry Cavill is going to be available soon.....

Ha! I was just about to post this myself. :D

And ya know, he's worked with Guy Ritchie before...

That said, I'd rather Ritchie stay the hell away from this. And everything, really. He hasn't made a really great movie since Snatch. Revolver was pretentious garbage, RockNRolla felt like knock-off of his first two films, the first Sherlock Holmes was watchable but the second was dreck, Man from UNCLE was a bore and I never bothered to see King Arthur or the Madonna movie but from what I understand, they were both awful. Hollywood needs to stop giving him second chances.

Ha! I was just about to post this myself. :D

And ya know, he's worked with Guy Ritchie before...

That said, I'd rather Ritchie stay the hell away from this. And everything, really. He hasn't made a really great movie since Snatch. Revolver was pretentious garbage, RockNRolla felt like knock-off of his first two films, the first Sherlock Holmes was watchable but the second was dreck, Man from UNCLE was a bore and I never bothered to see King Arthur or the Madonna movie but from what I understand, they were both awful. Hollywood needs to stop giving him second chances.

If the only reason he's getting the job is cause he's english there are plenty of other english directors that could do a better job.

It would be fun to subvert cavill’s run on superman though. Make him the villain, that would throw everyone off.

I hope we see spitfire too. She’s too good a character to throw away. Oh and baron blood should be the villain! Make it about class warfare like kingsman with superpowers!

Maybe this is the project to unite Orlando Bloom, Rupert Friend and Luke Evans at long last.

Ew Orlando bloom is so dull I reckon. I really don’t get the appeal

Hey you know who would be perfect for a kickass Captain Britain? Philip Glenister

Great way to avoid confusion with Steve Rogers. Age him up a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"