MCU X-Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why do we need any kind of "origin effect" at all for Beast, Iceman, and Angel? You still haven't made a compelling case for why this is necessary.

You are my compelling case Andrew. I gave you an infodump, and you are not compelled by it. Because I did not take you on the journey of what character development is and how origin stories work emotionally you really can't care about the words you're reading right now, and you'll just make up something, like teenage X-Men, and say that's my argument and respond to how stupid the idea you came up with is. Same thing we all did with Martha, the same thing would happen with a backstory O5, especially if someone though they'd fit 5 years of comic book development, which always includes full hero journeys, into 15 minutes of screen time.

I think we're done now. You're going to continue to not respond to my argument, and thus prove my argument correct, right?

1. If Xavier has the money and resources to build Cerebro, I don't think Google Earth would be hard for him to handle.

1. Google has more.

:up: Also, how exactly would young mutants "look up to" Scott when in all this time, he's been completely hidden/unknown to the public? None of the X-Men are public knowledge until their own movie.

Boom. At least when Fox did with Storm looking up to Mystique it kinda made sense, because she was infamous.

Because then the X-Men as a concept already exists, and you don't have to make the movie X-Men Begins.

Plus, it allows characters Beast, Angel, and Iceman to come into future sequels/movies a lot easier, because they already have a connection to the X-Men, which means you don't have to waste a lot of time doing origin stuff with them.

But not to the audience, so how does them being in the history already make the movie better for the audience? They have no connection to these characters. Emotionally, they are new, no more enjoyable than new characters.

Last edited:
I think I get now why we can't see eye to eye on this. It sounds like you think Marvel thinks the X-Men can't do big numbers without Wolverine. Would you say this is true? Mind you, I'm not asking for your personal opinion on Wolverine. I'm asking if you think Marvel thinks this about Wolverine.

If you think they don't, and he isn't necessary to the story like Xavier, why would they rush to him after how high the bar was raised? Why wouldn't they work on their Wolverine a little longer to overcome that bar? It wouldn't just be benefit creatively, it would make sense for business.

I think Marvel and Disney will want their first X-Men movie to do as big as it possibly can... and lets be honest... outside of Deadpool... X-Men have never done big numbers without Wolverine front and center on the poster, in the marketing, and without him being a major player in the film.

So yeah. I believe Marvel sees Wolverine as vital to their first X-Men movie's success.

Depends on how fast they get the rights back, which can range from a Raimi-Webb gap to a Schumacher-Nolan gap. If it's something closer to the ladder, it would still mean Marvel factored in time before bringing back Wolverine. One of the reasons he might be there then is because they felt enough time passed to make it work. What I gather from most of your posts, though, is that you don't think Marvel would factor in the time. That time is a non-issue for them. That it's not one of the reasons they would and wouldn't use certain characters. If time is a factor determining their choice of Spider-Man villains, time will be a factor in whether or not they decide to start off with Wolverine (even if the answer is yes).

I think the only time that would factor in is how long it will take them to cast the new actor to play Wolverine, and how exactly do they want to introduce him. Whether they want to introduce him his own solo movie first, or someone else's movie first, or have him be on the team for their first X-Men movie (which I think is the most likely scenario).

Marvel tends to value and market their movies more on their heroes than on their villains, most of the time. So I could see them holding off on Magneto more than I could see them holding off on Wolverine.

Didn't get a chance to respond to this, but I can meet you halfway on this.

I can imagine Marvel starting them as college-aged but paying tribute to the O5 in some ways:

1. They lived with the Professor since high school but did only danger room training (could explain why they're better in battle than the new students despite the small gap between their age).

2. Jessica Jones effect. Went out as superheroes on one or two occasions, failed miserably and hung up the costumes. First film is a mix of an origin film for a new team and the first 20 minutes of Rises which are all about a retired hero finding the drive to try again.

That's the most I can see them doing. I can't imagine them much further.

I see the potential there. I like the idea of their last mission going badly, which breaks up the team and sends most of them on their separate ways.

Last edited:
In you guys' opinion, how does the O5 having operated in the past make a movie about Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler and Shadowcat better?

There's another question I think influences whether or not someone wants a past team: How old are the O5 supposed to be compared to Johnny Storm and Peter Parker?

Whenever I look at the Stan Lee era, the vibe I get is they were all more-or-less the same age. They were the "teen heroes" of Marvel, they all grew together. I think a lot of it boils down to it feeling awkward to make the O5 be younger than Peter and Johnny, which is what would happen if you make them teenagers and the movie comes out after 2021 (with Johnny I think the default assumption is they'll always base his age on Peter's then-and-there age, for obvious reasons).

You could argue they're younger in the current comics, but that's different. They're just new X-Men, not the founders of X-Men. Teenage Scott doesn't have to lead adult Storm because current teenage Scott is almost a different character, a second-gen superhero like Kamala Khan.

But if the movies start closer to a traditional status quo for the X-Men, where Xavier first recruits the O5 and then they carry on his dream, would it really be ideal to start there and then watch the new Spider-Man/Human Torch crossover? Would it "feel right"? To a lot of fans it doesn't and they don't know how to voice this, I think. It doesn't "feel right" the same way an age gap between Batman and Superman doesn't "feel right". Best word I could attribute to it is a "thematic inconsistency".

Regardless, a good compromise could be the Danger Room.

Last edited:
But not to the audience, so how does them being in the history already make the movie better for the audience? They have no connection to these characters. Emotionally, they are new, no more enjoyable than new characters.

Because then when you do introduce Beast, Iceman, and Angel later on in a future X-Men movie.... the audience doesn't have to sit through origin stuff that slows the movie to a crawl.

Last edited:
I think Marvel and Disney will want their first X-Men movie to do as big as it possibly can... and lets be honest... outside of Deadpool... X-Men have never done big numbers without Wolverine front and center on the poster, in the marketing, and without him being a major player in the film.

So yeah. I believe Marvel sees Wolverine as vital to their first X-Men movie's success.

Is that because of Wolverine or because that's what Fox thought about Wolverine? It's a lot like the old claim that Batman wouldn't sell as well with if he has a fabric costume. To quote an old Hypester, "The general audience has never been asked of its opinion, nor have they been offered any alternatives." -regwec

Though before you mention this, First Class and Apocalypse aren't good examples. First Class came off two bad films and was a marketing mess, Apocalypse wasn't a very good movie.

I think the only time that would factor in is how long it will take them to cast the new actor to play Wolverine, and how exactly do they want to introduce him. Whether they want to introduce him his own solo movie first, or someone else's movie first, or have him be on the team for their first X-Men movie (which I think is the most likely scenario).

Marvel tends to value and market their movies more on their heroes than on their villains, most of the time. So I could see them holding off on Magneto more than I could see them holding off on Wolverine.

I mean, you can't really ask that question and not factor in Jackman. How long it will take them to cast a new Wolverine will partially depend on how long it takes to find someone who can reach (or get close to) the bar set by Jackman.

Last edited:
for me... the thing about starting with a teenage O5 is that once they enter into the MCU they are on a fixed timeline, so, it well be several years before we see them reach their full potential as an adult team

it's not like in the other movies where they jump around 10 years in-between...

I mean, you can't really ask that question and not factor in Jackman. How long it will take them to cast a new Wolverine will partially depend on how long it takes to find someone who can reach (or get close to) the bar set by Jackman.

given that it will be their own personal take on the character, I don't think why you have to factor in Jackman at all... Wolverine (or any character, for that matter) is bigger then any one take on that character... just like in the comics/media he has been portrayed many different ways by many different artist/writers/voice actors..ect to say Jackman some how defined what the character should be is kinda silly

if we were talking about recasting Jackman, within the per-existing FoX-men movies, then yes I could see how that could hard... but, finding someone to fit your original version of the character is a whole another story

Just saying

Last edited:
Some of the X-Men are gonna be cast younger, some older; on Evolution Storm and Beast were faculty, while in Ultimate X-Men they were in the first wave (and even started dating which is its own discussion).

While Wolverine and a few others only work on the older end, there are just as many X-People who are uniformly depicted as young, like Kitty or Jubilee. Colossus in particular was the youngest of the Giant-Size recruits. Nobody's gonna open the reboot with Kitty as vice principle.

There's so many permutations of the team we're likely to see, and that's before we even get into the age dynamics. It's like half of them you gotta fan cast twice just to cover all your bases.

Is that because of Wolverine or because that's what Fox thought about Wolverine? It's a lot like the old claim that Batman wouldn't sell as well with if he has a fabric costume. To quote an old Hypester, "The general audience has never been asked of its opinion, nor have they been offered any alternatives." -regwec

Though before you mention this, First Class and Apocalypse aren't good examples. First Class came off two bad films and was a marketing mess, Apocalypse wasn't a very good movie.

Even before the FOX movies Wolverine was arguably the most marketable name in the X-Men as far as the comics go in the 80's and 90's (when they sold a lot more comics). He was so popular Marvel started shoe horning him into Captain America's past and had him doing crossovers with the other characters like Spider-Man. The animated series from the 90's only increased that character's reach. He was already popular before Jackman started playing him. That's likely why he got such a big role in that first movie.

Could Marvel reboot X-Men without having him right away? I suppose they could. But I think they will feel that they have too much riding on that first movie to take that risk at first.

I could see Marvel going with another unknown.

Even before the FOX movies Wolverine was arguably the most marketable name in the X-Men as far as the comics go in the 80's and 90's (when they sold a lot more comics). He was so popular Marvel started shoe horning him into Captain America's past and had him doing crossovers with the other characters like Spider-Man. The animated series from the 90's only increased that character's reach. He was already popular before Jackman started playing him. That's likely why he got such a big role in that first movie.

Wolverine being the most popular one isn't the point. The point is what amount of the X-Men's popularity is attributable to Wolverine. X-Men became the best-selling Marvel comic in the 90s. Does Marvel have reason to believe that without Wolverine, especially with other popular mutants on the team, X-Men would have sold significantly below a pre-MCU Iron Man and Cap? That's the only way they would feel it's a need to include Wolverine.

Could Marvel reboot X-Men without having him right away? I suppose they could. But I think they will feel that they have too much riding on that first movie to take that risk at first.

I think bringing him in that early is the bigger risk.

given that it will be their own personal take on the character, I don't think why you have to factor in Jackman at all... Wolverine (or any character, for that matter) is bigger then any one take on that character... just like in the comics/media he has been portrayed many different ways by many different artist/writers/voice actors..ect to say Jackman some how defined what the character should be is kinda silly

if we were talking about recasting Jackman, within the per-existing FoX-men movies, then yes I could see how that could hard... but, finding someone to fit your original version of the character is a whole another story

Just saying

Marvel won't have the same take on Wolverine, but they'll most definitely a version that's as beloved as Jackman's. The way all Disney brands have operated in the last few years is by prioritizing their characters above all else, by that I mean making their heroes likeable . It doesn't just affect merchandise (where Disney really makes their money), it's what keeps the audience engaged after a mediocre film. No brand will suffer major damage from an Iron Man 2, a Last Jedi or a bad Toy Story film because they love the characters of Iron Man, Luke Skywalker and Buzz Lightyear too much to let a bad script ruin it for them. It's also arguably why Marvel's come this far with so many bad villains. Their superheroes are "definitive", as in audiences can't imagine an Iron Man not done by Marvel the same way they can't imagine a Buzz not done by Pixar. There's been articles written on this.

That's where Wolverine will challenge them. I don't see Marvel/Disney being ok with their version being seen as secondary in our pop culture to Fox's. Same goes for Professor X and Magneto. If you google "Magneto impressions", you'll find Ian McKellan impressions. If you ask the average Joe of Xavier's nationality or watch anything X-Men since Stewart, it's become common sense he's British. That's just some examples of how ingrained into our culture those versions are. It's going to take some serious work and sweat to undo that, even Sony's two Spider-Men weren't as ingrained as this.

It can be overcome but it won't be easy, they'll have to step up their game. And as of now, we don't even know if they'll immediately recast their *own* versions. Recent comments from Feige on A4 "bringing a finale" and the MCU looking "very different" imply some characters will die or be put on hiatus. There's a lot of debate over those comments but the truth is we don't know, it sounds like it could go either way. If they're hesitant to immediately recast Downey, the same goes for Jackman.

Last edited:
I'm sure the same people who turned Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon and Ant-Man into household names wuold have no problem making a successful X-Men movie without Wolverine. And in all honesty, I think some of you are really underestimating the potential of the other team members.

I'm sure the same people who turned Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon and Ant-Man into household names wuold have no problem making a successful X-Men movie without Wolverine. And in all honesty, I think some of you are really underestimating the potential of the other team members.

I think that it is more like underestimating the power of the connections of the MCU in favor of the star system. Wolverine's a star thus we blow up a decade of continuity to force him in.

They are not selling books the MCU is closer to a TV series on the big screen in function and you will only have 6 to 15 hours a year to use. And they can just force a non compliant theatre owner to open up more screens should they over reach.

Polaris, Sage, Psylocke, Rogue, White Queen, Phoenix, Marrow, Storm, Shadowcat, Dazzler, Jubilee... Any of these characters could be as popular as Wonder Woman in a film.

Honestly, fans will be happy with a good movie, as we saw with the complaints about the "too young" Spider-Man. And based on what they did with that, X-Men: Homecoming will be about Cyclops looking up to Captain America, which would be hilariously fun, and work a lot better than new kids looking up to an established character who is only established to the characters, and not to the audience, especially if that character is already established as being boring and dumb for the audience from the Fox films.

Either earn the audience's appreciation of the O5, or don't rely on it at all. Anything else is "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?"

You think way to lowly of the general audience. They don't need everything spoonfed to them. With the right actors and script, you can establish the iconic, established X-Men as "big deals" in a couple of minutes.

There's another question I think influences whether or not someone wants a past team: How old are the O5 supposed to be compared to Johnny Storm and Peter Parker?

Whenever I look at the Stan Lee era, the vibe I get is they were all more-or-less the same age. They were the "teen heroes" of Marvel, they all grew together. I think a lot of it boils down to it feeling awkward to make the O5 be younger than Peter and Johnny, which is what would happen if you make them teenagers and the movie comes out after 2021 (with Johnny I think the default assumption is they'll always base his age on Peter's then-and-there age, for obvious reasons).

You could argue they're younger in the current comics, but that's different. They're just new X-Men, not the founders of X-Men. Teenage Scott doesn't have to lead adult Storm because current teenage Scott is almost a different character, a second-gen superhero like Kamala Khan.

But if the movies start closer to a traditional status quo for the X-Men, where Xavier first recruits the O5 and then they carry on his dream, would it really be ideal to start there and then watch the new Spider-Man/Human Torch crossover? Would it "feel right"? To a lot of fans it doesn't and they don't know how to voice this, I think. It doesn't "feel right" the same way an age gap between Batman and Superman doesn't "feel right". Best word I could attribute to it is a "thematic inconsistency".

Regardless, a good compromise could be the Danger Room.

I hope that Bobby is the same age as Peter, and the rest no more than two years older than he. That would put them all in that college range. It's not too too hard to explain that they've been living normal lives, thanks to Prof X, since they were teens, and that leaves them young enough to be the new kids on the block without seeming like late bloomers, but old enough to have fully formed adult personalities.

I really REALLY like your idea that draws on a washed mission and the Danger Room. It really calls to mind Deadly Genesis, where Vulcan and Darwin's mission was a wash, and the whole thing about Giant Size X-Men is they come in BECAUSE the O5 washed on a mission. What if it was their first real mission?

Add in Xavier's telepathy, another cue from Deadly Genesis, and you can really have the O5 have this sort of non-experience doing missions. This dovetails with the audience's POV, where O5 X-Men missions didn't really happen in the MCU, it only happened for these characters, well... now that can be literally true in the story, and you can use the audience's disinterest in these adventures as part of the plot, deepening the connection to these characters as they come to the same conclusion that we all did: the previous iteration of the X-Men, despite its strengths, was ultimately a failure. And that's how you meta the hell out of a storyline to get the audience 100% on board a new train when they're still trying to give Oscars to the old one.

You think way to lowly of the general audience. They don't need everything spoonfed to them. With the right actors and script, you can establish the iconic, established X-Men as "big deals" in a couple of minutes.

On the contrary, I think very highly of them. The audience is too smart to think something that isn't worth the time of the filmmakers is worth their time. They're smart enough to understand when they're being spoonfed information and when they're being led step by step on a journey. They know the difference, and feel it, instantly, even if they can't describe it.

Give me examples of these 'big deals' because the only thing I can think about is loss storylines, where the loss is the big deal, and the loss is what's being explored, not so much looking up to someone. Or sometimes a kid will have a hero to look up to, and the lesson of the story is that the hero isn't really as great as they imagined, or "the real hero is you." Everytime something is set up as a big deal in a couple of minutes, it ends up losing/sucking/dying, because going from being a big deal to not a big deal is just as cool a journey as going from being not a big deal to being a big deal, like most (all?) superhero movies.

Polaris, Sage, Psylocke, Rogue, White Queen, Phoenix, Marrow, Storm, Shadowcat, Dazzler, Jubilee... Any of these characters could be as popular as Wonder Woman in a film.

As a team, definitely. Solo? None of those characters could bear a trilogy. Only the bolded could even manage a solo.

Because then when you do introduce Beast, Iceman, and Angel later on in a future X-Men movie.... the audience doesn't have to sit through origin stuff that slows the movie to a crawl.

MCU doesn't need that for enjoyment. They did Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver, Vision, Valkyrie and more origins without slowing things to a crawl. If those characters had been off screen previous members of the Avengers, would the movies have been more enjoyable?

Last edited:
Well I have no interest for solo mutant movies.

Really? That's interesting, I don't think I have quite the same love for these characters as you do, but I'd love to see Storm, Dazzler and Psylocke solos.

Really? That's interesting, I don't think I have quite the same love for these characters as you do, but I'd love to see Storm, Dazzler and Psylocke solos.

There are so many main X-Men, most of which have never been seen at their best, that the team has to take priority. There isn't room to give a large number of members trilogies as has happened/is likely to happen with members of the Avengers, and most of the X-Men don't have the same wealth of solo material and supporting characters who aren't other X-Men to support that. I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of one off solos though without being forced to do sequels. Storm is the one I think they really should give some serious consideration to. Other than that I'd like to see individual X-Men appear in other MCU films.

There are so many main X-Men, most of which have never been seen at their best, that the team has to take priority. There isn't room to give a large number of members trilogies as has happened/is likely to happen with members of the Avengers, and most of the X-Men don't have the same wealth of solo material and supporting characters who aren't other X-Men to support that. I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of one off solos though without being forced to do sequels. Storm is the one I think they really should give some serious consideration to. Other than that I'd like to see individual X-Men appear in other MCU films.

I think this might call for a unique solution, because there really are like 30 X-Men who deserve to be done justice just as much as the likes of Scott Lang and Drax the Destroyer. You just can't do that in 3 films. You cant' even really do that in 6 films.

One naturally thinks of television, but Marvel's TV division is... spotty.

What might be really interesting? Having really good, really sharp short films for the 'great' X-Men and using them as intros to Marvel films the way Pixar does its Pixar shorts.

Even if they don't do that, they really do need a unique solution. They can't just have control of all the characters that Fox did and only do justice to three or four like Fox did.

I think this might call for a unique solution, because there really are like 30 X-Men who deserve to be done justice just as much as the likes of Scott Lang and Drax the Destroyer. You just can't do that in 3 films. You cant' even really do that in 6 films.

One naturally thinks of television, but Marvel's TV division is... spotty.

What might be really interesting? Having really good, really sharp short films for the 'great' X-Men and using them as intros to Marvel films the way Pixar does its Pixar shorts.

Even if they don't do that, they really do need a unique solution. They can't just have control of all the characters that Fox did and only do justice to three or four like Fox did.

Sounds good to me. What length of film are you looking at?

I would prefer to see X-Men 1 to 6 from 2021 to 2031. The X-Men never appealed to me as solo heroes. Plus releasing a Storm movie could just get in the way of releasing an X-Men ensemble film earlier.

Is that because of Wolverine or because that's what Fox thought about Wolverine?

Look at how much Wolverine has been pushed in the comics for the last 30 years. The X-Men being Wolverine-centric long predates the Fox films. Feige might not necessarily do it, but Marvel has a long history as a company of treating him the same way Fox did.

Look at how much Wolverine has been pushed in the comics for the last 30 years. The X-Men being Wolverine-centric long predates the Fox films. Feige might not necessarily do it, but Marvel has a long history as a company of treating him the same way Fox did.

True, but at least in the comics, they're self aware of it now. I don't imagine Feige is any more in the dark about the ills of Wolverine saturation than comics writers.

Sounds good to me. What length of film are you looking at?

5-7 minutes. Really tight storytelling and editing. Mostly silent and pantomimed with great music over it, like most Pixar shorts or the intro to Up or Watchmen. Something like:

Wolverine: Logan feels alone, finds friendship and purpose with Team 7, and love with their they get killed, Logan ends up going in a vat, which erases his mind and replaces his bones, but he still has faint dreams of his life with Rose. Song feels like: Fix You by Coldplay

Psylocke: A rich British girl wants to impress her father like her older brother does, discovers she can read minds and move stuff, her irises turning purple, she uses it to get attention, but still can't get her father's attention as she grows up, her brother, the special agent, gets all the approval, so she rebels and colors her hair purple, and finally has her father's attention, but now her brother doesn't. He's super sad, she gets it, she feels bad and so strives and becomes an agent like her brother, they're partners and their father gets to spend time with both of them, but then on a mission something goes wrong, her mental powers clue her into danger last minute and she pushes her brother out of the way, getting herself killed. Her father holds a picture of his daughter as a little girl at her funeral. Elsewhere in a hospital, an Asian girl opens her eyes suddenly with that same purple hue. Song feels like: Wake Me Up by Aloe Blacc

Stuff like that.

Last edited:
5-7 minutes. Really tight storytelling. Mostly silent and pantomimed with great music over it, like most Pixar shorts or the intro to Up or Watchmen. Something like:

Wolverine: Logan feels alone, finds friendship and purpose with Team 7, and love with their they get killed, Logan ends up going in a vat, which erases his mind and replaces his bones, but he still has faint dreams of his life with Rose. Song feels like: Fix You by Coldplay

Psylocke: A rich British girl wants to impress her father like her older brother does, discovers she can read minds and move stuff, her irises turning purple, she uses it to get attention, but still can't get her father's attention as she grows up, her brother, the special agent, gets all the approval, so she rebels and colors her hair purple, and finally has her father's attention, but now her brother doesn't. He's super sad, she gets it, she feels bad and so strives and becomes an agent like her brother, they're partners and their father gets to spend time with both of them, but then on a mission something goes wrong, her mental powers clue her into danger last minute and she pushes her brother out of the way, getting herself killed. Her father holds a picture of his daughter as a little girl at her funeral. Elsewhere in a hospital, an Asian girl opens her eyes suddenly with that same purple hue. Song feels like: Wake Me Up by Aloe Blacc

Stuff like that.

Well, it's a very interesting idea at least. :up:

I don't think Marvel is going to wait to give us Wolverine at all. They are going to want him in the first X-Men movie they do. They will want him there to help sell that first movie. They aren't going to not use him for that first X-Men movie just because they have to cast another actor. That's not how big money corporations like Disney and Marvel work.

And if you think about it, by the time Marvel gets their hands on X-Men and starts making their own X-Men movies, it will have been years since Jackman retired as the character. Wolverine is already being sidelined by FOX right now. Which is understandable for them given that Jackman was Wolverine in their X-Men universe. The MCU is a completely different universe anyway.

They will almost certainly include Wolverine. It's not because they can't do without but because its what the fans want. It doesn't hurt to have a big pull like Wolverine in the movie which is already a plus for marketing. And as you've put it, it just makes sense business-wise.

In you guys' opinion, how does the O5 having operated in the past make a movie about Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler and Shadowcat better?

It doesn't. If they do decide to go down that route, it will be a device for the story to move forward. Doesn't add nor detract to the movie. Maybe just set up future plans.

for me... the thing about starting with a teenage O5 is that once they enter into the MCU they are on a fixed timeline, so, it well be several years before we see them reach their full potential as an adult team

it's not like in the other movies where they jump around 10 years in-between...

Exactly why I'm against an early years type of X-Men.

Well, it's a very interesting idea at least. :up:

Yeah, I'm mostly just daydreaming now. At this point, having talked and thought about it so much, I'm pretty sure they're just going to have Scott, Jean, Storm, a couple others and Logan be the "O6." Logan will probably start as a semi-villain ala Yondu/Wanda and Ultimate Wolverine. They may or may not have a kid sidekick which is either Shadowcat or Jubilee.

Wouldn't be surprised if the couple of others were Thunderbird or Forge and Rogue or Gambit, though either of them could also be part of the semi-villains of the piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"