RUMOR: Wizard Mag Spread

I hope its true...I remember Wizard being one of the first to report and show pics from X3... Fox needs to release a pic of each character so I can make a wallpaper of Master Roshi

I'm mostly worried about Goku's hair in the movie. I mean they cannot go half a$$ed on it and scale it down because Goku's hair miniaturized will look a little funny.

I'm mostly worried about Goku's hair in the movie. I mean they cannot go half a$$ed on it and scale it down because Goku's hair miniaturized will look a little funny.

I am sorry to say but where have you been?

Goku's hair will look nothing like the show. Deal with it.

I am sorry to say but where have you been?

Goku's hair will look nothing like the show. Deal with it.

You are such a rude little boy. How do you know this 100%? Are you there on the set? How are you 100% certain we are being kept in the dark? All those set pics could be just dress rehearsals minus the wigs before the actual shooting.

You are such a rude little boy. How do you know this 100%? Are you there on the set? How are you 100% certain we are being kept in the dark? All those set pics could be just dress rehearsals minus the wigs before the actual shooting.
come on.

why would he have so much gel if he would wear a wig?

lets get realistic here. we know exactly how the hair will look.

They already confirmed that Justin is not gonna wear a wig and the pics you saw of Goku is how his hair will look like.

Man I hope this is true. You don't know how curious I am about this film.

I think they're going to have to go with Future Gohan-esque hair. Normal people would look ridiculous with the hair-dos that the show uses.

Yeah, I don't think it would be possible to use the exact hair styles they used in the show.

Anyway, I sure hope this news is true ^_^

My source (who told me about the Wizard stuff) said that Chatwin's hair is surprisingly big. Also that Piccolo looks really good, though I'm not surprised. Amalgamated Dynamics only does the best work. :up:

My source (who told me about the Wizard stuff) said that Chatwin's hair is surprisingly big. Also that Piccolo looks really good, though I'm not surprised. Amalgamated Dynamics only does the best work. :up:

Depends what their idea of "BIG" is.

Yeah, that's what I thought... And also, promo images are never an exact indication of what's on screen. Look at Helle's grey eyes in the X3 promo's and Michelle Pfiefers decreased eye gap in the Batman Returns poster.

Yeah, that's what I thought... And also, promo images are never an exact indication of what's on screen. Look at Helle's grey eyes in the X3 promo's and Michelle Pfiefers decreased eye gap in the Batman Returns poster.

We can only hope that this is true and we get some great promo pictures from Wizard.

and keira knightly actually having boobs in her movie posters:woot:

Keira Knightly is ****ing hot.

How mean. :csad:

her stomach too
KingArthur_large.jpg

that sounds awesome! glad to hear that piccolo looks great

that poster is false advertisement! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"