Homecoming (Rumour) Iron Man in this movie. You're opinion.

Same.

To me that's what happened with the cap movies. They stopped being cap's movies and turned into avengers 2.0 since the winter soldier.

I'm just super tired of those cameos and stuff, i feel like they're stealing the spolight of the actual mytho characters?
Plus we know those character are going to meet in the next 50 Avengers movies so why the rush? ($$$ I know).

I would be fine with Peter referring to Tony or Cap like they did in Daredevil season 1. That was so cool.

Sort of like Iron Man 3? Everyone was questioning where were the Avengers in that movie to help Iron Man. Now, if something happens similar to Iron Man 3 in a Spider-Man movie same thing will happen. Where were the Avengers? Specially after Spider Man had being already with them by that time in another movie.

For those that say that they don't like the idea of Iron Man or anyone else, tough luck! I guees you guys wanted another reboot by Sony instead. Marvel/Disney is mainly taking over ideas in the Spider-Man movies and they are not going to miss the opportunity to include characters from the already established MCU. Unless you guys would have preferred a Fox/Sony deal where you have Deadpool and Spider-Man

Spidey has enough characters to be in his own universe. That's how good Spidey's mythos are. They are on Batman's lvl and some would argue even better. We got two trilogies and didnt even sniff 1/10 of his stories and characters. Spidey is big enough and have that amouch of characters to get amazing stand-alone movies without anyone help. And reason why last Sony's Spidey's didnt made huge amount of money is same reason why BvS didnt make it. Bad movie. Simple. It wasnt cause Spidey needs some fricking Avengers to make money. Spidey alone on merchandise make what all Avengers are dreaming to make including precious Iron-Man with movies.

I guess each to their own. I like Spider-Man in Avengers and want him to be part of it. I want him to be part of the universe and I want it to be mentioned he exist with Avengers. But do I need to watch Avengers in HIS movies. I do not. And Spidey doesnt need that. I want Spider-Man stories, not Avenger ones. He is global brend, and in one point he was bigger than whole Marvel together. But I guess we need to clap Avi Arad and Sony (imbeciles) for that. Dont get me wrong. I welcome cameos, subtle mentions of events and characters from Avengers etc. But just enough of those for audience to know this Spider-Man exist in MCU.

Spidey for me should always work solo and his most amazing stories come from solo adventures in his stand-alone movies. Let's leave teaming up storylines with other heroes and interractions with others characters for Avengers movies.

Last edited:
I just noticed. Why does this title say "you're [you are] opinion"? It should be "your opinion".

Spidey has enough characters to be in his own universe. That's how good Spidey's mythos are. They are on Batman's lvl and some would argue even better. We got two trilogies and didnt even sniff 1/10 of his stories and characters. Spidey is big enough and have that amouch of characters to get amazing stand-alone movies without anyone help. And reason why last Sony's Spidey's didnt made huge amount of money is same reason why BvS didnt make it. Bad movie. Simple. It wasnt cause Spidey needs some fricking Avengers to make money. Spidey alone on merchandise make what all Avengers are dreaming to make including precious Iron-Man with movies.

Thank you !:yay:

I'm not even sure why there's a "U" in rumor.

Rumour = British spelling
Rumor = US spelling

Your = possessive pronoun (ie belonging to you) - eg your opinion, because it's an opinion that belongs to you.

You're = "You are" contracted (ie the "a" is dropped and an apostrophe is inserted between the "u" and the "re". Eg "you are here" contracts to "you're here."

I guess each to their own. I like Spider-Man in Avengers and want him to be part of it. I want him to be part of the universe and I want it to be mentioned he exist with Avengers. But do I need to watch Avengers in HIS movies. I do not. And Spidey doesnt need that. I want Spider-Man stories, not Avenger ones. He is global brend, and in one point he was bigger than whole Marvel together. But I guess we need to clap Avi Arad and Sony (imbeciles) for that. Dont get me wrong. I welcome cameos, subtle mentions of events and characters from Avengers etc. But just enough of those for audience to know this Spider-Man exist in MCU.

Spidey for me should always work solo and his most amazing stories come from solo adventures in his stand-alone movies. Let's leave teaming up storylines with other heroes and interractions with others characters for Avengers movies.
the-rock-clapping.gif

Couldn't agree more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"