RW/RR Gauntlet III

The Rookies may be the most pathetic, sad sack group of individuals ever assembled on one of these things. I'm waiting to find out some of their members have alliances with the Veterans. They're just awful.

I blame the people behind the show for assembling such mismatched teams. Now if the Rookies had Landon, Darrell, Alton, and others, they'd whoop the Vets. :o

^^those four wouldn't be 'rookies' though would they?

Wow.This is Officially the worst team I have ever seen.It would be hilarious if the Rookies ended up winning anyway .

the rookies have at least a decent chance of winning the final challenge. the only thing that would end their chances completely would be if they have to carry large puzzle pieces or something for an extended period. if that happens, more people = win.

if it doesn't have anything like that though, the rookies should actually win. (assuming rachel doesn't collapse half way through. how the hell did she even make it through boot camp?)

I can't believe the Rooks sent in first two of their strongest girls then two of their strongest men. Seriously, it should have been Melinda against Jillian and MJ against Nehemiah. I'm pissed MJ was gone, the Rooks needed him.

Still, I'm with Spoons the final challenge might be an advantage to the Rooks cause it might require less people.

I'm pulling for the Rookies. I always root for the blue team, and they just so happen to be the underdogs. I can't stand Evan and Kenny.

Kenny is hysterical. He's such a smug prick. :D

Yeah, both Kenny and Evan are funny, Kenny especially. But I'm rooting for the Rooks to win too.

I wouldnt be surprised if its awhile until they do another Vets vs. Rooks with the way this is doing.

They need to do another actual Real Worlders vs. Road Rulers. If they want to add in the newbies from the fresh meat, just divide them into the two teams. Or do a 3 way challenge.

I was thinking that maybe they could bring in Wes or Derek to help the Rooks but I doubt that will happen. I think the Vets will lose or throw a challenge next week.

You have to think that most of the rest of this challenge will be more in favor of the smaller group, I mean it can't be good for the ratings to have the vets just crushing every week. I thought that last one with the coffins was gift wrapped for them to win and they still blew it. It's pretty sad. I still think they'll win or have a good chance in the end, because I can't remember a final challenge that didn't involve a lot of running, and the vets have some slow broke down people on that team.

The Vets do have too many weak players though. I fear it may be time to ...trim the fat.

if the vets want a better chance, they'll throw every remaining mission, not just the girl ones. this would be necessary in order to get rid of eric. get rid of eric and they'll have a much better chance in the final race.

Yeah with so few missions left they have to start throwing every one. But really, I think the vet guys are all really afraid of trying to take on Eric in a gauntlet, which is why we haven't heard as much 'trimming the fat' discussion about him.

they probably are scared of that, but despite eric's size, i don't think he's that strong. i remember a few challenges ago where he got knocked down and off a platform by derrick, pretty much the smallest guy in any challenge.

but yeah, its certainly a possibility that eric could knock someone out. but its almost a chance they have to take. he could kill them in the final mission.

You have to think that most of the rest of this challenge will be more in favor of the smaller group, I mean it can't be good for the ratings to have the vets just crushing every week. I thought that last one with the coffins was gift wrapped for them to win and they still blew it. It's pretty sad. I still think they'll win or have a good chance in the end, because I can't remember a final challenge that didn't involve a lot of running, and the vets have some slow broke down people on that team.

The only reason the Rooks lost the buried alive challenge was cause of Nehemiah. He messed up mostly all the questions till some of his teammates helped.

^Nehemiah was also at a disadvantage, though. Evan knew just about everybody on his team, and has been in hella more challenges. Nehemiah has been in one other challenge, I think, and he got sent home quick. Other than knowing Danny, Melinda, and Johanna, he doesn't know anybody else (except for Beth :o).

I wouldnt be surprised if its awhile until they do another Vets vs. Rooks with the way this is doing.

They need to do another actual Real Worlders vs. Road Rulers. If they want to add in the newbies from the fresh meat, just divide them into the two teams. Or do a 3 way challenge.

Exactly. :up:

They need to stick back to the old formula.

Yeah, I agree with you there. :up:

Can't wait for tonight's episodes. I'm betting Evelyn and Coral will face in the Gauntlet next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"