RW/RR Gauntlet III

Those questions were pretty tough and random. The Vets should have won since they've known each other longer.

did i miss the ep where the girl got hurt really bad?

if so who was it?

And now she lost and was sent home

:csad:

nehemiah knows his butt should be in the guantlet

MJ gone, the rookies are kinda screwed

am i the only one who can't stand Ev?

of all the females, Diem is my fave.

I like Coral cuz, well she's Coral. It's always gonna be entertaining.

I can't stand them, but I always enjoyed the Katie/Veronica fights

What ever happened to Veronica? She was always doing these challenges, her and Rachel.

i couldn't stand veronica, she can stay away

i dont even remember who cameron is

wow this season, its just crazy. Vet guys want to throw challenges to get the females home, Rookie females want Jillian in for every female gauntlet and Tori is mad because they sent her in once while Jillian has been in the majority of the times. And Dani calling Johanna a backstabber, that was funny. I hope we goes home soon.

wow this season, its just crazy. Vet guys want to throw challenges to get the females home, Rookie females want Jillian in for every female gauntlet and Tori is mad because they sent her in once while Jillian has been in the majority of the times. And Dani calling Johanna a backstabber, that was funny. I hope we goes home soon.

I love that he blamed Johanna when it was his team that sent Melinda in the gauntlet in the first place, talk about shifting the blame.

Not that I'm mad or anything, but Rookies screwed over Melinda big time. They went back on their word. So what if Jillian goes into the Gauntlet again. The game isn't fair, but that's how it is. Melinda got shafted, and Danny was being stupid. And damn, Frank is still around. Ryan needs to go into the Gauntlet and go home, but everybody knows that when the Rookies lose next time, they are going to pull some crap like "Ryan is too small. We are going to choose somebody else instead."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"