Ryo Jin's Collection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with that, I myself have been a Batman fan since birth. Some of the first and only words I said was "Batman" and "Joker." Even got the home videos to prove it lol.

Nothing wrong with that, I myself have been a Batman fan since birth. Some of the first and only words I said was "Batman" and "Joker." Even got the home videos to prove it lol.

Good to know man! Now I have somebody to ask things and get me on track! :)

By the way, The Baf from that first wave, Metamorpho, Does he apply to be on the Batman shelve, since he was in the same team with Bats back then? Or he just does not apply to be a part of my display?

The only relation he really has with Bats was when they were both in the Outsiders. So unless you start building your collection outside of the Batman mythos, I'd say no, but it's your collection and therefore it is up to you.

thanks man. I really like the figure, but I think I will keep inside.... that would be like collection related characters to wolvie or spidey.

my only problem with the shelves is its alot harder to work with flyers etc... i can't get half the stuff looking right with the lack of push pins and fishing line

Use suction cups instead of push pins.

hmmmm....suction cups......Boppy you're a genius.

you can't stop me......But now I need some small suction cups.....but strong enough to hold Doc Ock....there's a pose I want but have been unable to get him into....but Cups should make it happen

Don't tell me you don't know what suction cups are?

you can't stop me......But now I need some small suction cups.....but strong enough to hold Doc Ock....there's a pose I want but have been unable to get him into....but Cups should make it happen

I know, that's why I said "please".

Use suction cups instead of push pins.

i hate suction cups.. A) the only ones that really ever stay are the big ones.. little ones cant hold the wait B) most never stay stuck for a long time and C) still doesnt give the same effect as string with a secure pin

Don't tell me you don't know what suction cups are?

well yeah i know what they are, but i dont see how they would stick on anything other than a window. unless im just having a blonde moment... lol

well yeah i know what they are, but i dont see how they would stick on anything other than a window. unless im just having a blonde moment... lol

Truthfully, I was thinking the exact same thing. So unless you have a clear plastic or glass curio display, I don't see its effectiveness...

Hellboy by Mezco: Liz Sherman
hblizshermanir0.jpg

Titanium Optimus Prime [Got this from FTB about a year ago]
titaniumoptimusprimerl8.jpg

Not if you get them wet first. And yeah, I'm pretty sure Rough and Spideyboy were talking about glass/clear plastic shelves.

thats not always true either... ive had alot of bad luck with suction cups in my time:word:

Death Note: Movie Replica Version. There are more mass-produced-find-it-anywhere Manga replica versions of the Death Note that pretty much everyone has [I have two of those]. But this is a replica of the live-action movie version, which many do not have.

p1110079bs3.jpg

p1110078im7.jpg

Death Note: Movie Replica Version. There are more mass-produced-find-it-anywhere Manga replica versions of the Death Note that pretty much everyone has [I have two of those]. But this is a replica of the live-action movie version, which many do not have.

p1110079bs3.jpg

p1110078im7.jpg
cool, i haven't seen the movie. but i seen about the first 25 episodes of the show. its pretty cool and i'm not a anime fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"