Ryo Jin's Collection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, i haven't seen the movie. but i seen about the first 25 episodes of the show. its pretty cool and i'm not a anime fan.

Nice to see a fellow fan of one of the most smartest, well thought out stories ever crafted :up:

Hellboy by Mezco: 2007 Comic-Con Exclusive
Abe Sapien

P1120096.jpg

P1120095.jpg

P1120100.jpg

P1120093.jpg

sparkybluezn1.jpg

Custom Paint Jobs for Dr. Doom and Iron Man. I also fixed the "fly" issue with my movie Iceman and DCSH Lex Luthor.

drdoomcustomkd4.jpg

p1140129px6.jpg

ironmancustomwb8.jpg

That's as far as I got in the manga. The live-action movies go that far, then skip straight to the end [book 12/episode 38] with a different ending. L's even getting a spin-off movie coming out here in Japanese theaters in March.

that sounds cool, L's the man lol

theres two death note movies already aint they? i already DL'd the first one, havent watched it yet though.

that sounds cool, L's the man lol

theres two death note movies already aint they? i already DL'd the first one, havent watched it yet though.

Yeah, well, about to be three if you count the L spin-off. I have an extra DVD of the first movie but an official stateside release of both movies will be out this Summer.

Abe is badass. Can't wait to get some new HB figs this year.

only three chaos emeralds....tsk tsk tsk

I have more, more than 7 actually. Problem is they come only in those 3 colors. I suppose I could paint the other ones but, wouldn't they lose their transluscence that way?

Food Coloring....give them a good soak....I'm not sure if the color will stick to them but if it does they should remain translucent

I have more, more than 7 actually. Problem is they come only in those 3 colors. I suppose I could paint the other ones but, wouldn't they lose their transluscence that way?

dont listen to rough.. they sell stain glass like paint.. thats translucent. use that.. not sure how it will turn out due to 2 colors being on top.. but its worth a try... i want to do it with my psylocke blade.. but its red.. pink on red might not do much

i might invest in doing that..i wanna change the colour of iron fists "iron fist" effect thing, to pink for bishop.

Transformers [Movie]
Addition: Ironhide
1152008transformerswj0.jpg

As for the following, I've had for ages now and never bothered to take pics of'em.

Tekken 3: The King of Iron Fist Tournament Trophy
tekken3trophybankmr1.jpg

Fatal Fury: Terry Bogard Cap
p1150231uu2.jpg

Dog Tags
wolverinedogtagsui6.jpg

lol lovin the tekken 3 trophy man, i downloaded jins theme for tekken 3 the other day, gotta love tht tune.

nice dog tags to

lol lovin the tekken 3 trophy man, i downloaded jins theme for tekken 3 the other day, gotta love tht tune.

nice dog tags to

I had it downloaded a long time ago. I would download it again if Galbadia Hotel weren't down for whatever reason.

if you want i can give you the link where i DL'd my one? its got all the tekken soundtracks there i think.

Where did u get the nintendo figures and how much were they? Theyre great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"