Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S.H.I.E.L.D. merchandise

Love the little Ant-Man hiding behind the sign. Is he an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
The prelude Comic for Ant-Man has him tied to shield.
Pym fights them the use of his particles all the time apparently in the MCU.
Peggy Carter backed Hank basically.

Can't believe I missed that. Might be because we haven't had a local comic shop or any comic shop within 60 miles for years now. In the early 00s there were 3 within 10 miles of my house.
Yeah it's sad many are closing. There was one in the town my kids lived in up north that closed the year before. Not a lot of them left unless it's a few for the same company. The one HERE is Vintage Stock, they're all over.

Bought a display frame for my Shield stuff
hthgG5w.jpg

is it me or is the Agent Hill just a repaint of Cap 2 Black Widow but with a different head?

I can see that from the hips down. I'll post a pic of the two side by side later

It's just the legs and some of the arm that's a repaint
Front
DJ0kmwt.jpg

Back
0yxwbdN.jpg

seeing that widow pic makes me mad that she did not come with pistols YET has a set of extra hands in the 'gun holding' pose I have that figure and I kept the 'gun hands' and her Cap 2 head in the package she is rocking her Avengers head.

Yeah, I thinking of giving BW the other Gun from Fury. Hill has one of them in that pic. The gun Widow has is from the Secret Avengers 616 Cap.

I need to find some guns for her I think I have a set of pistols from a similar scale Lara Croft figure

picked this up finally. LOVE the menus on it
sKfyJOk.jpg

fGm8us8.jpg

a few of the Menu Screens
P5ueIZE.png

o9a9aB7.png

7Wr0DOE.png

fnrOHPC.png

THIS is supposed to be out in October
I WILL be getting it!
JzS0Ukt.jpg

fhuk_PqVc9k5ktU12YgUveeuTPBnMG0hrb39HEyxXws

v8XkLg7tteMujQI4iWp54b4aoGQ3suaurQHKVx8JwZE

Vartha, thanks for the heads up on this!

Last edited:
No problem! forgot to poster the Agent Carter add in here
6ni2s3X.jpg

I don't think there's a good thread, but this might be the best one to post it in since it sort of qualifies as merchandize. I'm way behind in reading the SHIELD comic (just read the one with Mr. Hyde and Daisy Johnson), but I was wondering if anyone was interested in me starting a thread so we could discuss this series? I think it's about to switch creative teams soon, but it's not a bad book for what it's worth.

We can do that, and YES the comic books are merchandise lol

Cool hat. I might need one of those, it got into the 60s here today. :Ice:

I didn't move to Florida to be cold! But seriously, really cool hat.

Yeah, It does get cold here in Arkansas, but not as cold as it Does in the Chicago area in the winter

Picked up Agent Sharon Carter last week
bFHf35B.jpg

FINALLY the Original Nick Fury!
CTVoHV8.jpg

Picked up Shield and BW patches at Walmart!!!
ljjVqW0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"