Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x04 - "Let Me Stand Next to Your Fire" - Discussion Thread

Red Skull didn't exactly have the super technology of present day SHIELD.

All that the Skull had was just a bevy of tech powered by the Tesseract, and it's feasible that he tried searching for the book before deciding "screw it" once he got his hands on the cube.

The fight between Ghost Rider and Hellfire was a bit anti-climactic. As soon as they started to fight, they cut away to Coulson and Mack and stayed more on that. Then when Ghostie pushed Hellfire through that wall, it cut away again, then all we saw was Robbie walking out of the exploding building having turned human again. It all seems to do with the budget (or lack of) in this case. Would've been nice to see a proper fight between them.

Does Coulson not know that Ada is an android? Would he not suspect? Why does Jemma know immediately? And how about May?

The damn Red Skull couldn't find it.. despite the fact he knew of aliens, and gods.. but not a worry, our heroes of Shield can fjnd it!!

S.H.I.E.L.D. didn't find it too. Coulson says that Nick Fury was unable to find the book.

The fight between Ghost Rider and Hellfire was a bit anti-climactic. As soon as they started to fight, they cut away to Coulson and Mack and stayed more on that. Then when Ghostie pushed Hellfire through that wall, it cut away again, then all we saw was Robbie walking out of the exploding building having turned human again. It all seems to do with the budget (or lack of) in this case. Would've been nice to see a proper fight between them.

Does Coulson not know that Ada is an android? Would he not suspect? Why does Jemma know immediately? And how about May?

They are obviously limited with how much they can actually show Ghost Rider on a TV budget. He looks good for the amount of time we can see him, but due to the time crunch and money available we can't see him that long.

So...this isn't plagiarism?
I'm not an expert on these kind of things, but I think that because most of this is just semi-common phrases, they never make an actual direct reference to anything original from overwatch and they changed some quotes slightly (fine --> nice, etc.) they should be fine.

So...this isn't plagiarism?

No, of course it's not plagiarism. It's a different context entirely. It may be a reference to Overwatch, but it's a different world, different characters, different story. At most it's a tongue in cheek homage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"