SET Magazine Informations.

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Hello, Everyone. :woot:

I just bought SET Magazine, a brazillian movie magazine. It feattured a article about X-men Origins: Wolverine. While most of the information are old, there are some new stuff:

- The movie is set two decades before X-men.

- The movie begins 150 years before, with young James Howlett whitnessing his father's dead and discovering his bone claws and his healing factor for the first time.

- Stryker's been capturing dozens of mutants to form his "special team"

- Wolverine and Sabertooth are captured in Vietnam, and Logan abandons Creed, creating a hate that'll only be resolved years later, with Wolverine alredy with his metal claws.

Last edited:
Hello, Everyone. :woot:

I just bought SET Magazine, a brazillian movie magazine. It feattured a article about X-men Origins: Wolverine. While most of the information are old, there are some new stuff:

- The movie is set two decades before X-men.

- The movie begins 150 years before, with young James Howlett whitnessing his father's dead and discovering his bone claws and his healing factor for the first time.

- Stryker's been capturing dozens of mutants to form his "special team"

- Wolverine and Sabertooth are captured in Vietnam, and Logan abandons Creed, creating a hate that'll only be resolved years later, with Wolverine alredy with his metal claws.

*Cartman's voice* SWEEEET!

I thought the fallout would be bc Stryker chooses Logan instead of Sabes for the Weapon X and Logan says no so then Stryker tells Sabes that if he kills Logan's dame he can get the procedure as well. Sabes kills her and then fights Wolverine and beats him. Wolverine then agrees to do Weapon X bc he will then be able to kill Sabes. Well when Wolverine escapes and destroys most the lab Sabes is more pissed and comes for him.

The new news leads me to believe that after Logan leaves Sabes, that Sabes gets out and comes after Logan only to find his girl and kills her leaving his mark and then what I said before happens starting with Wolverine then agreeing to the Weapon X bc Stryker tells him he will be able to kill and be indestructible and no one can stop him.

Or something along those lines...

This is one movie where the cameos and supporting characters interest me more than the actual meat of the story regarding the character arcs of the main characters... that is pretty sad...

For me, it's Wolverine and Sabertooth's relationship.

This movie is going to rock! :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"