Sam Raimi - 'Drag Me To Hell'

But she wasnt so innocent.....

She did a ton of things that made her kinda a *****....not a total *****, but you liked her,

Its poster was a spoiler long before the movie was even released.

You can only really say that in retrospect. You have to sell the core of a film in one image, the main character is in danger of being dragged to hell. Even seeing that poster before seeing the movie, how many people can honestly say,
"I knew she was gonna get dragged to hell!!"
Gimme a break.

But she wasnt so innocent.....

She did a ton of things that made her kinda a *****....not a total *****, but you liked her,

I don't know. I thought both her and her bf seemed like nice people. But even if she was a ***** at times,she didn't really deserve to be sucked down into hell.

I don't know. I thought both her and her bf seemed like nice people. But even if she was a ***** at times,she didn't really deserve to be sucked down into hell.

And not just dragged down to Hell, but punished for an eternity...which, from what I gather, is quite a block of time, nearly as long as the NBA playoffs.

I thought the movie was funny in a scary, loved the part where the bank manager says if he got any blood in his mouth when the girl starts spurting blood all over.

After seeing this for a 2nd time I realised just how spot on Alison Lohman's casting was for the Christine. Lohman is very cute and girly, she seems innocent, loving and likeable, in other words she is the type of girl you dont want to see bad things happening to, and you see all of this come through in the character of Christine Brown. That is why the ending of the movie is so shocking and disturbing despite being highly predictable IMO.

Seriously the most fun I've had at the movies in a long time. This is a great movie...my friend and I went to see it one night on a whim and were kinda blown away by how awesome it was. We laughed, we were creeped out, we were grossed out, we were horrified. I loved it. Definitely my favorite film of 2009 so far.

Ok Things I liked about this...
The scene in the Garage, The fight with the scarf or handkerchief (whatevber was going down her throat lol. The fact that she did get dragged to hell despite her best efforts.

Only thing I didn't like
...Poor Kitty :(

Ok after seeing this movie I'm curious if anyone else thinks the ending could've been different?

And not just dragged down to Hell, but punished for an eternity...which, from what I gather, is quite a block of time, nearly as long as the NBA playoffs.
and the winner for best post goes to....:applaudthank my Bulls for that.....

Drag Me to Hell DVD Details

Universal Home Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-Ray release for Sam Raimi's Drag Me to Hell. The film streets on October 13 containing the theatrical version and an unrated director's cut.

Bonus features include:

• Production Video Diaries - Over 30 minutes of behind-the-scenes scares, secrets and surprises featuring stars Justin Long and Alison Lohman.

Blu-ray hi-def (exclusive):

• BD-LIVE - Allows viewers to connect to the Internet and access new and exciting exclusive online and interactive features, including My Scenes Sharing and My Chat.
• Digital Copy - Transfer Drag Me To Hell Unrated Director's Cut to your iPod®, Mac® or PC and experience it anywhere, anytime!
• Universal Ticker - Exclusive on Blu-ray(TM) Hi-Def, Universal Studios Home Entertainment launches the new Universal Ticker which provides up-to-date news about upcoming titles, Blu-ray features and exclusive events!

2qw3gu9.jpg

http://www.shocktilyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=11456

I'm sure its not that much footage cut out. just more like goo or something, but still its cool.

Alot of good dvds coming out Sept/Oct and in theaters too.

I'm sure its not that much footage cut out. just more like goo or something, but still its cool.

Alot of good dvds coming out Sept/Oct and in theaters too.

Im just waiting for this and Crank2 thats all i really want to spend my money on this year haha

i doubt the unrated will have much else added to it.

Oh yes yes yes! One of the films that made the summer for me!

I remember this film was screened in both PG-13 and R rated cuts. It's great that the theatrical and unrated versions are available on the same DVD/Blu-Ray.

I wonder how much longer the Unrated is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"