Sam Raimi - 'Drag Me To Hell'

Still sucks that there's no audio commentary.

I only saw the unrated version.. so I don't know the differences. If any.

Can you post pictures of the cat scene? Thats a new scene. And they extended the nose bleed scene.

I'm sure that's not safe for the Hype :o

Rented this movie this past weekend, and even though i predicted that
The chick would pick up the wrong envelope
i must say it had me in suspense for the most part, pretty cool movie 8/10.

I saw it last week for the first time as well. It was pretty predictible but still good overall. The damn old woman without her teeth was just damn gross as hell lol.
8/10

Can you post pictures of the cat scene? Thats a new scene. And they extended the nose bleed scene.

The cat scene was in the theatrical cut.

As for the special features, the production diaries were interesting. Could have used more of everything though.

Rented this movie this past weekend, and even though i predicted that
The chick would pick up the wrong envelope
i must say it had me in suspense for the most part, pretty cool movie 8/10.

i didnt see it coming after he was just about to show the envelope, i was like :wow:

i didnt see it coming after he was just about to show the envelope, i was like :wow:
I had the feeling that
she had picked up the wrong envelope but that it would be the boyfriend who was gonna get it at the end, not her.
:oldrazz:

I had the feeling that
she had picked up the wrong envelope but that it would be the boyfriend who was gonna get it at the end, not her.

I can only assume that it had to be a knowledgable transaction, at least on her part. Although him actually getting dragged to hell would have been a great twist, now that I think about it! :doh:

Still love the movie, though!

The cat scene was in the theatrical cut.

As for the special features, the production diaries were interesting. Could have used more of everything though.

Nope. All they did was say "Here kitty kitty...." and then cut to Christine burying the cat. The unrated has her killing that cat.

Nope. All they did was say "Here kitty kitty...." and then cut to Christine burying the cat. The unrated has her killing that cat.

The cat was still out of view of the camera it just showed her stabbing at something & getting all bloody.

The scene with her and Ganush in the car was intense. Gotta say I was a little turned on by the chin-gnawing lmao jk. That and the seance scene were great

I had the feeling that

Thats exactly what I thought would happen.

I saw this last night and holy crap I didn't that coming.

I completely forgot about JL putting the coin in the envelope. As soon as he pulled it out, I thought for sure it was him that was going to get taken.
The old woman ganwing on the girl was :barf:

All in all I really liked it.

Really good movie, 8/10. Was pretty scared through the whole movie.

I still the the **** out of this movie, it was definately Raimi on top form, funny, jumpy and characters you cared about all at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"