Sand vs. Symbiote...Sandman vs. Venom

Visionary said:
That doesn't make sense, Sandman always looses sand, way more than the small chunk Venom bit from him--he just reforms. Everytime Spidey punch Sandy he looses sand. The writers knew there was no way Venom could beat Sandman, so they went with a Venom-bite.

I'm big bad Venom...let me bite you, lol, come on. :)

he loses it but it rejoins his body at some point. that's always been the way it is. you can't show that all the time in a comic.

Visionary said:
If you want to know the real reason why, in that ONE comic book they gave Venom a power that he doesn't have. It's simple, he can't beat Sandman, and Sandman can't beat him. Venom is the popular villain, of course, so the writers had to come up with some an idiotic power/reason, to allow him to beat Sandman. Can't have Venom not being able to take down a lesser known like Sandman, even though power-wise he simply can't.

why not Spider-man can beat him

hk_spyke said:
he loses it but it rejoins his body at some point. that's always been the way it is. you can't show that all the time in a comic.
That doesn't make sense either, why didn't he just reform right there, I take it the writers didn't explain this, eh?
why not Spider-man can beat him
Spider-Man usually beats Sandman by brain power, Venom isn't known for using his brain--he's known for eating them...or so he says.:O

Venom will be utlimately smart and wouldn't rely soley on brute force in any battle situation. I'd put my money on him turning Sandman into a concrete pile in the construv#ction sequence at the end of the film. :)

Just add water, mix thoroughly and add cement - Concrete-Man. The he'd use the ball wrecker to smash him up. Its Spidey who Venom will smack around. :)

If Sandman and Venom do tangle, how long do you think it will last? I'm talking about if they fight eachother. I hope at least like 5 minutes.

CrypticOne said:
If Sandman and Venom do tangle, how long do you think it will last? I'm talking about if they fight eachother. I hope at least like 5 minutes.
yeah, i hoping for 5 to 10 minutes.

spidermanhero12 said:
yeah, i hoping for 5 to 10 minutes.

Yeah, it's goning to look amazing. I can just see it happening in my head. Sandman is going to be struggling with Venom.

Yes sir, Venom with all of his battles only has loses to spider-man and the scarlet spider which was cause he underestimated him cause he was a clone, and he beat the snot out of spider-man everytime, spidy never beats him with out help or trickery
Venom's that Dude :sym:
Who really want war with the V-Man
?
Do I hear crickets?

There shouldn't be a fight between venom and sandman in the movie, IMO.
I mean, it would be cool and all, but i think venom should only fight with him for like 5 secs, just to get him out of way. peter's his only target.
But i say no to the bite...that sucks!

I think it will be a good fight but I think venom will win

Homem-Aranha#1 said:
There shouldn't be a fight between venom and sandman in the movie, IMO.
I mean, it would be cool and all, but i think venom should only fight with him for like 5 secs, just to get him out of way. peter's his only target.
But i say no to the bite...that sucks!
This is just a rumor I heard and a poster on I belive it was ign i saw it but In the poster sand man is standing up and spiderman is behind him and it says i am your sword and your sheild. And the rumor is sandman turns good so maybe he fights venom to help spiderman

^sounds like bull**** to me... but then again, you never know...
I would prefer that didn't happen. Why does Raimy have to make every villain turn good? I was hopping sandman would be a real villain, that wants to be bad...oh well...

venom would probably win because hes one of the strongest and one of the best villians ever sandman would have a tough time.

If they really want to do anything with the Venom story in the movie, Sandman will go out relatively quick, most likely by symbiote Spider-man. He just needs to be defeated by a near death experience, when Peter decides to ditch the symbiote. That's how I hope they'll do it. I don't want just a cameo for Venom.

pika122689 said:
If they really want to do anything with the Venom story in the movie, Sandman will go out relatively quick, most likely by symbiote Spider-man. He just needs to be defeated by a near death experience, when Peter decides to ditch the symbiote. That's how I hope they'll do it. I don't want just a cameo for Venom.

That's not happening. And Venom has a little more than just a cameo.:cwink:

To be clear- Venom didn't kill Sandman. Sandman returned in a story a few years after. And Sandman can separate from his sand mass. In fact, in said story, he creates several different independent versions of himself.

Dragon said:
To be clear- Venom didn't kill Sandman. Sandman returned in a story a few years after. And Sandman can separate from his sand mass. In fact, in said story, he creates several different independent versions of himself.

That's sweet. Does anyone think Regular Spidey has a chance against Sandman, one-on-one? In my opinion, I don't think so. Venom and Sandman, now that will be interesting to see, if it does happen.

But somebody did have a good question, how did Sandman get his powers? I have always wanted to know this.

this is a little crazy but: Venom obviously only wants to kill Peter(the 2nd trailer makes it pretty obvious with"i want u to kill peter parker") sandman turns a new leaf by relising his mistakes. spidey is nearly dead from fighting Venom and when he tries to attk spidy, sandman defends him and gets bitten..he dies blah blah blah peter gets pissed of blah blah

thespiderdaxund said:
this is a little crazy but: Venom obviously only wants to kill Peter(the 2nd trailer makes it pretty obvious with"i want u to kill peter parker") sandman turns a new leaf by relising his mistakes. spidey is nearly dead from fighting Venom and when he tries to attk spidy, sandman defends him and gets bitten..he dies blah blah blah peter gets pissed of blah blah

I don't know about that. But you are right about the "Eddie wants Parker dead" thing. But, I mean come on, how can you have Sandman and Venom in a movie and not let them fight for 5 - 10 minutes? That would suck if Sandman just gets bitten.

CrypticOne said:
I don't know about that. But you are right about the "Eddie wants Parker dead" thing. But, I mean come on, how can you have Sandman and Venom in a movie and not let them fight for 5 - 10 minutes? That would suck if Sandman just gets bitten.

tht is true i frgot about bein in tht short.......damn

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"